Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:54
Page:  1 
The Mafia Tribune Started by: Demian on Nov 11, '11 22:36

Seriously, what's the use of this? If the last time it was worked on was over a year ago, then why the hell is it still here?

Report Post Tip

Because it may return. Whats the point in using precious hours coding to remove it, if your only going to need to put it back in?

Seriously, where is the need to complain for the sake of complaining?

Report Post Tip

My bad that really.

I took on that role prior to getting switched offices and vanishing for seven months as I lost access.

Upon my return I had quite rightfully lost access to TribuneEditor and have been unable to continue producing the paper.

~G~rin.

Report Post Tip

Because it may return. Whats the point in using precious hours coding to remove it, if your only going to need to put it back in?

It hasn't been worked on for a year. Why do you think anyone would start paying attention to it?

Report Post Tip

They would start paying attention to it again if it was back up and running because I'm sure that they would send out a game mail to everyone so they would know it's back up.

Report Post Tip

The Mafia Tribune has been a user written product. It has been said if someone were to produce a paper on a consistent basis for a period of time they may be able to convince the administrators to allow them to use the name.

The link isn't doing any harm and maybe if enough see it someone will start producing a quality paper that can evolve into something that can officially represent the site..

Unless they plan to completely remove it in M2.

If you are so wound up about it, write a paper with your friends and see if you can get the job.

Until then ignore the link like the rest of us since there are far more important things to be coded to allow for the game to progress and eventually allow for M2 to be released in a fully playable version. The coders have repeatedly said that the more time they spend on M1, the less time they spend on M2 and the longer we wait for its release.

Report Post Tip

A little pedantic, are we not Demian? I'd noticed this myself, but fail to see how it impacts on gameplay or the likes of you and I.

Report Post Tip

It will return when the Great RileyFreeman returns. :)

Miss'em

No homo

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The Mafia Tribune
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL