Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:15:52
Page:  1 
CrowdFunder: Payinhlg SonnyFranzese NOT to Talk Started by: Omar_Little on Dec 24, '23 16:26

The tips are coming in for my recent discussion about SonnyFranzese's enduring, prolonged, and entirely one-sided conversation on the streets.

Let's try the carrot approach.

I will match ever dollar donated here via a tip with a buck of my own, and will offer SonnyFranzese the whole pile to STOP chatting to himself about himself.

So, for example, if you send me a million buck, that means I'll have two million to offer Sonny to knock it off.

For all donations over ten million, I'll either give you access to an FBN agent, or something similar, to the value of $8m.  So you'd only be out $2m to raise $20m to have Sonny shush.

Any questions?

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $440,000 Tip
Omar it seems you think others are not allowed to write or give us opinions.

Well your wrong again as per usual.
Report Post Tip

Now this is innovation, we've all heard of attempts at getting people getting paid to competitively write in competitions, but to get paid to NOT write competitively? That is new.

Omar was venturing into uncharted territory, exploring ideas and concept that were unknown to the unwashed masses, us. Instead of a systematically immolated thought he put forth a new, though controversial, idea. To reward someone not for their display of merit, but to do the exact opposite.

This could truly have been a groundbreaking new innovation, but I see that Omar's life was cut short in an accident involving a tall sofa and a few too many glasses of eggnog.

Omar was ready for the world, but the world was not ready for Omar. What could have been, but will never be. I am devastated. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $2,620,000 Tip

Authority do you believe there should be some sort of Leader of the Streets to help us navigate these uncharted territories? I'm sure many might be hesitant now that they've seen the viciousness that can occur at the hands of the unwashed masses. 

And while I don't see this as the most lucrative idea around, there is something to say for a young person taking the initiative, try to push the envelope and be an innovator. I just hope the untimely and unseemly demise doesn't detract people from coming out and speaking their minds. 

Drowned in eggnog and toppled from a tall sofa. Nasty way to go. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Ginger We used to have a Leader of The Streets, a bunch of pretenders came along in what seems to have been a political power struggle for the position, then the original Leader of The Streets abandoned his now aimless flock of writers, and since then the office has gone unfulfilled.

Personally, I am hoping for a second coming of the original Leader of The Streets, similar to how we hope that Jesus Christ will wander the earth once more. We need someone to clean up the unwashed masses, to take a loofah and a generous helping of environmentally friendly soap, and scrub away the filth. I want the street-dwelling degenerates of today to become squeaky clean. We must clean out the cheese from their ears so that they can HEAR what the orators of tomorrow will have to say.

Drowned in eggnog and toppled from a tall sofa. Nasty way to go. 

Yes. Despite the evidence of this having taken place is conclusive, and does not leave even a sliver of doubt, SonnyFranzese still seems unwilling to share his account of the events and pleads ignorant.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: CrowdFunder: Payinhlg SonnyFranzese NOT to Talk
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL