Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 07:23:16
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Suggest Anonymously, WHAT!?!?! Started by: FrankieFigs on Nov 16, '11 02:47

Like the subject says, I think it would beneficial to post suggestions anonymously.

What do you think!?

I have been getting some suggestions in mobmail from users that are afraid of being potentially judged negatively by other users.

PS: I won't judge you negatively if you respond to this thread with your opinion!

Report Post Tip

What suggestion could you possibly have that would be bad enough to be posted anonymously? Although i have just bashed your idea i have thought about the idea and think it would be ok as long as there was some way the admins could see who did it to prevent spam.

Report Post Tip

Do you propose that those who post responses also have the choice of being public or anonymous with their names? Some of the responses can be more controversial than the original suggestion.

Report Post Tip

I like this idea, because if a GF or CL made a suggestion, it might be somewhat biased comparable to a -48 newborn or a thug making a suggestion.

I like it, but not unless it's easy to code.

Report Post Tip

I am all for this idea, it seems great and very useful for the reasons that Marty stated. Also I can't see this being very difficult to code.

Report Post Tip

I would very much like to see this suggestion implemented.  In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing the entire suggestion forum anonymous.

Report Post Tip

People should have the choice whether they wish to remain anonymous or not when suggestion posting.

Report Post Tip

Yes an excellent idea but you could appear anonymously if you paid a bit of money just say 100k

Report Post Tip

T-Man-The-Second, why would it cost money to post anonymously in a section that doesn't effect you in-game.

Report Post Tip

@T Man, costing to post annonomose in the streets, maybe, here, no... say some noob wanted something but was afraid of what others would think about their idea, they don't want their CL to decide their worthless say.

@figs Love the idea. :)

Report Post Tip

Great idea, I think that all initial threads should appear anonymous, yet repliers should have the option whether the reply is anonymous or not.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Suggest Anonymously, WHAT!?!?!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL