Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 06:06:38
Page:  1 
A New Era for New York Started by: aethersix on Dec 27, '23 16:26

aethersix stepped out of the Planet Express headquarters, a place that had been home for so long under the guidance of his close friend, Professor. As he emerged, surrounded by familiar faces and the buzz of anticipation, he paused for a moment, taking in the significance of his newfound leadership role.

The gathering fell silent, except for Sniffler, who, in his own unique style, was looking dapper and snacking on ants beneath the stoop where aethersix stood.

With a smile directed at Sniffler, aethersix turned to address the crowd.

"Good morning, everyone. As I step away from the familiar halls and comfort of Planet Express, I can't help but reminisce about all of the incredible moments and challenges we've faced together here, all the laughter shared, everything that's shaped and prepared me for this moment. Thank you, Professor. I'd also like to thank DangerClose for authorization, and giving me this incredible opportunity."

"Today marks a new era as I step into a leadership position within our esteemed city. I cannot express, enough, my gratitude for the unwavering support and persistent recommendations from everyone that led up to this moment. Alongside me, I am proud to welcome Swii, previously an integral part of Sniffler's crew, whose potential is both promising and inspiring."

"We are committed to collaborating closely with our city's leaders and our allied neighbors, working tirelessly to ensure the safety and happiness of everybody in our community. I eagerly await discussions about ways to improve your experiences here."

"Thank you, New York, for this opportunity. Rest assured, I am dedicated to living up to your expectations."

aethersix descended into the crowd, catching sight of his dear friend RupertGiles, who offered a mere handshake and wound up with a big hug.

"Oh, and tonight, our new headquarters will host a party to celebrate, thanks to the generous funding from my good friend, Transistor!"

With that, aethersix strolled off, hand in hand with Quini, to prepare for the evening's upcoming festivities.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $360,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL