Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:43:55
Page:  1 
Head on Collisions in Motor City Started by: Fluffy_Tummy on Dec 27, '23 21:10

Fluff was standing among the rubble in Chicago where Godmother Corky had just lost her life, over on the other side in motor city many fires were burning, dead bodies on the streets and HQ's blown to pieces. Any observer would of course question why such drastic actions were taken. Was Godmother Corky plotting to attack her allies and friends in the other cities? Did she set her eyes on distant, more lucrative shores or want people under her to gain more influence by force? The simple answer to that is no, at least not to the knowledge of myself or the cities of NY and LA.

So then, why did we attack her district and the HQ held by Don Yaveo, but kept Godmother Music out of the crosshairs of our marksmen? Well the truth is blunt but simple, Godmother Corky had a philosophy of how she would like to run her city and how she was cooperating with the other cities. Yet that philosophy was different from those held by myself, and the GFC's of NY and LA. We felt she did not particularly pay much attention to people in her city who may have been threats, and when attempts were made to discuss those matters, the responses were less than reasonable, to solely explore whether they were actual threats or not. Still, at times, she didn’t have any information on them, but was nonetheless highly defensive.

Due to the difficulty in communication when it came to sensitive topics, plus the need of having more of those talks in the future and the effort level required to have them, we decided that a change was needed in the leadership of Detroit. Our vote as combined leaders was that we believe Godmother Music is a better choice for us. I feel no need to protect Music, or feel the need to clear her name from accusations made by recent upstarts offering grand prizes for her 'betrayal'. Today's events simply were as much as a surprise to her as it was to all other hqs in Detroit and the only reason for her not being among the dead was a unilateral decision on our part. Whether she is happy, neutral or sad about the outcome of today was not something we tested beforehand, but we feel confident based on our conversations with her that she'll lead DT to a period of rebuild and we shall support her in keeping unwanted criminals out of the unoccupied half of her city.

Should the angry kin of the slain try to lay blame, then do it properly if you think putting a hit on a person is the best decision you can think of, it's up to you, but history is clear it doesn't work but if that is your choice, may that be a reflection on your character.

Fluff sighs, having spoken a lot. Good men and women had died, who surely would have been fighting alongside their attacked godmother had they lived to see the opportunity come to them, killing came with responsibility and accountability that Fluff was familiar with. Still, he respected those deserving of such honor and hoped their kin would follow honorable lives as their parent had.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $1,540,000 Tip

We felt she did not particularly pay much attention to people in her city who may have been threats, and when attempts were made to discuss those matters, the responses were less than reasonable, to solely explore whether they were actual threats or not. Still, at times, she didn’t have any information on them, but was nonetheless highly defedefensi 

I'm confident she took part in your last round of purging....

need to protect Music, or feel the need to clear her name from accusations made by recent upstarts offering grand prizes for her 'betrayal'. Today's events simply were as much as a surprise to her as it was to all other hqs in Detroit and the only reason for her not being among the dead was a unilateral decision on our part. Whether she is happy, neutral or sad about the outcome of today was not something we tested beforehand, but we feel confident based on our conversations with her that she'll lead DT to a period of rebuild and we shall support her in keeping unwanted criminals out of the unoccupied half of her citycity.the dt

Some say it's the Dutch connection. While I belive you say she had no prior knowledge. Hiding in her hq with her doors locked and not once popping her head out the window while her whole support structure died. Tells us a lot about her.  In fact her line is pretty prolific in this actions. We have seen it ocuntless times.  Highest bidder wins, heh music

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

But are you going to rogue "10,000%"? Would you, in the same shoes, let someone live who says that? Come on. That's not even purging. That's just talking shit and getting hit. 

I hear they both have wooden shoes. 

Report Post Tip
Me, rouge. My lineages has to rouged for fucking years. So not sure what you're on about.
Report Post Tip

Ok, you say that now when it is convenient to you, but do your words have no meaning?

"Your Words" to FLUFFY

Report Post Tip
When. Months back. And there is also words after that, he's neglecting to tell you. Where I tell him I'm over it. I was pissed for a few hours.

So hes/you are hanging into words of an angry lad, who's was just killed and he had a decent run. But since then, I've said I'm over him getting my line killed. But he's neglecting to tell you all that. I've tried reaching out......

Becuase the reasons so far are; "by associations" "funding accounts" "funding rogue accounts" which is 1000000% bullshit.

Let's just call it what it is, it's sport, with no cause and effect. You're all being allowed free reign.

But as for being a rouge, its something I've not done for a very very long time.
Report Post Tip

SP, perhaps it's just your general demeanor that you and your kin share.The crude manners and entitlement.

Perhaps instead of blaming me or Godfather Spiral, ask yourself, why do people keep shooting your generations if 'there is no proper reason' in your view. Perhaps there is something to it that merits their reactions to your decisions you make, even in this short life span you have done enough to be disrespectful, crude and completely unpleasant. So if you wish to not be killed 'for no reason' perhaps change your ways a little in showing respect in public to people who have the means to end your life?

Report Post Tip
Where in my last few accounts that you have killed have been cruel? Rude? Any of the above? Id like to see proof of that. Show me and the last few accounts that I've tried to play, where I've been this way?

I've tried reaching out to you, to no avail.

I'm being crude ans rude now, becuase this is the only way I can play it. I can't play it another way.

So, I'm Confused. You and your lover spike have come up with 2 different reasons. I'm not sure what ones are correct.
Report Post Tip

But then two months later, your line helped pro TheWanderingJew when he attacked FLUFFY, no? When your friends died in New York a month or so later, would you have retaliated? Who knows? But why would anyone choose to give you the chance to, given the fact it seems like you have a pattern of continuing the grudge. 

Having a grudge is fine, but your words do have weight, and there is a cost to them. Here you are now, today, not hours later, attempting to put up a hit based on some sort of grudge because you were executed out of Music's crew several weeks ago. Your incorrect and disrespectful words about Music earlier this morning got you killed. Maybe if you kept your thoughts there to yourself, the result would have been different. No sport in it really, just cause and effect. Talk shit. Get hit. Etc. Unless you're saying we should not take your words seriously. 

I do not see a contradiction.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
I absolutely had zero issues with dying today. Honestly. You shot through like 20 bgs and I couldn't even kill a bg. So I had zeros issue with dying today.

In fact have no issues in dying when there is reasons too it. Like proper reasons. Not just made up ones. Which is all you have been doing for months now.
Report Post Tip

Having a grudge is fine, but your words do have weight, and there is a cost to them.

yea but EVERY single person here knows you have an unhealthy obsession with holding grudges.  It's a bit crazy how long you can actually hold them for, it's sad. It really is. You've had a grudge on me for over 10 years. Can you imagine that. 10 years.  You're a sad man.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That's fine. I didn't say you did have an issue with it, but rather was explaining the cause and effect of it. 

Is it made up that you dislike FLUFFY and wish him dead? Is it made up that you have used your words to express this, repeatedly and personally to many people? My point is, if you have made your feelings so clear, vivid, and personal, what grounds would FLUFFY or anyone else have to say you could be trusted not to seek some sort of vengeance? Have you done anything at all to show that your grudge has been withdrawn? Have you apologized? Or do you perpetuate the same behavior? 

Report Post Tip

Have you done anything at all to show that your grudge has been withdrawn? Have you apologized? Or do you perpetuate the same behavior?

how about actually read, instead of reading what you want too. I've said  it multiple times, I've tried reaching out. Many accounts ago. I've tried telling him I'm well over it. But he's using that one line I sent him in a text months and months ago as a stick to kill my accounts with constantly.

So yes, I have tried.

Report Post Tip

Shout out to Detroit! That was such a great group of people. My father had a blast rolling with you all.

Corky, rip Godmother. Proud of your leadership through it all. You rocked that shit. Truthfully one of the most selfless leaders I have ever met. I don’t believe I know of another leader as protective of their people as you. So grateful for you. 

Smudge, rip brother. It was an honor to serve as your right hand for the whispers. Your loyalty to your friends inspires me tremendously. One of the realest to ever do it. 

Music, haven’t seen you in any of the Detroit funerals yet. I do hope you find time to go to a few. Thanks for recruiting me off the streets sending me to be a right hand then bringing me back to Corktown allowing me to be your underboss with arguably one of the best crews ever.

Hayley, you are the best. You made me appear so much better as you stood by me. Thankyou for calling me out and on to being better so frequently. Thankyou for the private and public competitions. I have so much love respect and gratitude for you. 

Corktown Cartel - such a powerhouse. 26 members. Activity strong as hell. So proud of you all. So humbled by you all. Thankyou for allowing my father to lead and run with you guys. 

Fluffy, thanks for the street speech. You have a wonderful city. Keep pushing baby!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $310,000 Tip

I cant imagine why those competitions arent working mate.

Report Post Tip

People are too quick to call out purging but this wasn't a purge, it was protecting any and all business investments, at least that's how I see it. You can't blindly protect people just because it's your people. If there is a threat or a potential to one then it requires open discussion and transparency, otherwise we see the same sort of thing we have before with rogues etc. I think this regime is actually a fair one, in that they allow people a chance, unless you are blatantly against them or are doing things you shouldn't. I've seen purging before and this certainly doesn't feel like a group of leaders thats actively just killing anyone, instead they're making tough decisions in order to continue their own investment. thats how I see it at least. Even to the point of coming out and giving an explanation, some leaders in the past wouldn't even give you that. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Boggles the mind that people didn’t expect purging and excessive paranoia from this group.

However they do have a track record of turning on those within their “group” so don’t expect this run to reach the type of dynasty we have seen other groups do. But most of the game praying on a DD to do your dirty work (like normal) probably going to have to put forth some effort as they won’t be coming anytime soon.

Good luck.

p.s Music don’t know you or who you are but pretty lulzy letting your whole city die 😂 let us know how that shit taste
Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip
This is the biggest pile crap I've ever read. Stop lying to people. The truth is you wanted her to bloodline someone which is against the rules of the game, not to mention ethically just wrong, and she didn't want to. At least be honest with people when you talk about them.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Music is a disgrace. She stood by and watched her family die and did nothing, she is a coward and no one should ever trust her to lead again. She is un deserving of her role as Godmother. She should have died with honor defending her city, instead she chose the path of dishonor.
Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $1,180,000 Tip
2 for 2.

Even quicker than expected…

Moonface emoji
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Head on Collisions in Motor City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL