Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:10:48
Page:  1 
the newbie on the street Started by: blitzy on Dec 30, '23 03:49

i walked into the store carrying boxes of achahol* this junk is heavy

*i put em down darting back outside

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Albino seems to appear from nowhere, sprinting towards blitzy before tackling them to the ground.

"FRAUD!"

Albino throws his bodyweight into a punch, nearly taking the thug's head off before sitting on his chest and grabbing his raggedy clothes.

"Who the fuck are you? You're not BAE-LITZY!"

Albino continues rearranging the fake's facial features with his fists.

Report Post Tip

Sonny watched from the sidelines at this strange display. How a man would rearrange his face for a disguise he wasn't sure, but it amused him all the same. He watched as Albino beat the poor man on the floor before making his move. Appearing from behind a nearby shelf he reached down and helped Blitzy back to his feet.

"Welcome to this thing of ours best to keep your eyes peeled while out on these mean streets," he stated patting the dust from Blitzy's shoulders.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $520,000 Tip

Albino climbs to his feet and dusts off his overcoat.

"You're fucking lucky Don Sonny's here, little thug." Albino hisses before straightening his attitude.

"You've got a snake there, Sonny. Watch him." Albino walks past SonnyFranzese, sliding him an envelope to settle the trouble before leaving.

Report Post Tip

A snake Sonny thought to himself, well that is certainly an unexpected series of events. Walking to a nearby alley Sonny bashed a few rats on the head with a crudgel and strolled back into the store. He watched amazed as Blitzy swallowed the rat hold. Well you don't see that every day he laughed aloud. Blitzy seemed quite content with his meal so Sonny left the store and walked back out onto the streets.

Report Post Tip

o was shakin up a bit but dusted myself off as i saw tht the boo ze n liqur was shattered* aw man. also hello u-um my name is blitz im not the blitz you prolly know of im just a youngin tryna find my way

Report Post Tip

Sylence notices the young mobster blitzy out in the street talking to SonnyFranzese Albino. The Don looked around the streets and took a deep breath of the cool air as he noticed the first snow flake hit the ground. He heard reports of a snow storm coming in so the streets were full of people trying to get their stuff and rush home. You could see people loading up their cars at the liquor store an people picking up lumbar from across the street at the lumber yard 

Hands a new bottle of booze and liquor to blitzy 

Might be a cold night friend, drink up and enjoy yourself

Report Post Tip

oh um thank you! *i sniffed it n sipped it a little, then got a chill* dam i shouldve brought my jacket

Report Post Tip
"Blitzy, take this extra jacket I've brought along."

I THROW THE JACKET.

"Last time I saw you, we were storming the Eagle's Nest with the Yanks. You wore Hitler's socks for gloves and called yourself Handler. You were always a riot, Blitzy. War is hell. Let's go get massages with happy endings."

I PUT MY ARM AROUND MY OLD PAL BLITZY.
Report Post Tip

i smiled nervously at the old chap, laughing* u-u-umm im n-n-not the blitzy tht you may know! im a new person here in these streets *i put the jacket on

Report Post Tip

i walked down the street lookin to grab sum to eat* wonder what imma eat

Report Post Tip

Meliodass was walking fast like she always did, when a sniffle stopped her. She looked down a dark alley and saw blitzy. He was sitting against a wall, looking hurt. She sat down next to him. "Looks like you've had a rough day," she said.

She pulled out a burger and soda from her bag. "Eat up," she said with a small smile.

Report Post Tip

thank you miss! *i carefully took the burger eatin it. taste delicious! *i grabbed the soda to popping it open.* you are too kind

Report Post Tip

"Anytime, blitzy," Meliodass replied, a genuine smile warming her face. It felt good to see him wolfing down the burger, his face lighting up with each chew. "Just take it slow, you don't have to finish it all at once."

She watched him pop open the soda can, a gentle fizzy mist swirling around his straw like a miniature cloud. His eyes glinted with gratitude as he took a long sip, his cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk. 

"Alright," Meliodass said, stretching and checking her watch. "Sun's getting low and I've got some work waiting for me. Now remember, chin up, eyes open, and stay out of trouble, okay?"

Report Post Tip

*salutes smiling* yes mam, ill do my best... i dont think people like me very much but ill deal wit it

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: the newbie on the street
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL