Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:08:51
Page:  1 
Commitment Started by: Bruin on Dec 30, '23 19:26

Taking a life is easy. The slow pressure placed on a trigger putting a few grams of metal through a persons skull on a foreign battle field. The thrust of a knife in an alley over a string of pearls. Hitting your husbands lover with your car on the way to work. easy motivations to process and ease you conscience with. 

what's hard is taking a life with no other reason that you where told to. The voice in the back of your head whispers do they deserve to die. 

But the boss has spoken. he has given a name and the order. either they will die. or you will not live to see another sunrise. 

In this life you live and die by your words and your actions.  

Your Mafia family is more than your blood. You take a vow of Omerta. Of silence and of loyalty. Serve your family and you will be rewarded. disobey and find yourself in a shallow grave. 

It had been two long years. two years of slow and painful jobs. robbing a trucks being woken up at 2am to pick up guys from the bar. and now it was my turn to be made. I just have to do this one thing. 

Do I pull the trigger.. or do I walk away? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Hitting your husbands lover with your car on the way to work"

Do killers have 9-5 jobs?

Also, are you a lady?

Report Post Tip

Sylence thinks back to when he became Made in this thing of ours and the ceremony that took place with friends and family. His memories included a a murder, some gambling and a long road trip through the forest. It had been years since that day but Sylence could still remember it like it was just yesterday 

As stretch limousine pulled up to his headquarters in Philadelphia he watched his men open the door for him as he got closer he looked down at his Made Man ring on his right trigger finger and smiled... there was a beautiful woman sitting inside of the limo waiting for him but before he sat down he looked at Bruin and threw him a chip to his corner store for him to come get some free food when he was next in Philly

I think you should do it...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Commitment
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL