Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 21:51:26
Page:  1 
Feel Good Inc. Started by: Ketamine on Dec 30, '23 22:59

So there she was, head feeling like a helium balloon, giddy as fuck, sipping her wine, while Fluffy_Tummy drummed his sharp claws on his polished desk. Her head canted as she looked at his murder mittens, then his face, then his murder mittens, then his face….this went on for what seemed like an eternity before The GodFatherChair pounced forward.

He was perched on the edge of his desk, leaning forward into her face so close that his whiskers tickled her nose. The seriousness on his face told her to snap back to reality as the words he repeated hissed their way to her ears. “Listen, I have some important news. Can you be serious and sober up for just one moment”?

“Oh no. Oh NO, no no”, She had to fight back a sneeze as his salmon breath hit her face. The negative words tumbled out and she clasped a hand over her mouth as to not utter something more inane. The balloon feeling popped and she bolted straight up in her chair and slid her hands to her lap. “I mean, of course”, she corrected herself with all seriousness before he could swat at her head.

The plan was laid out for her, and she listened intently. Fluffy informed her that the Heads of La Cosa Nostra unified their blessing; and she was being sent to the South Side of Chicago, with a few trusted men by her side. 

This was not terrible news to her, in fact, it was quite the pleasant surprise. As an added bonus she enjoyed working with those crazy guys of the Syndicate of Fire and had missed their wild antics. This was going to be ‘Super K’ fine, indeed! She nodded and grinned as her GodfatherChairCat purred with more exciting details.

“I am most honored to do this and I will do my best to make you and those who support this endeavor very proud. Thank you for your trust in me”. Ketamine thought a moment, as Fluffy flicked his tail turning to walk back to his regal chair. “I guess I better get a move on, eh? Time for Chicago to party with Ketamine! Errr, I mean work hard, make money and stuff”.

And just like that, Feel Good Inc. was thus inspired.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $2,080,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL