Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:08:46
Page:  1 
Detroit Rockers Started by: Slash on Jan 01, '24 21:14
Slash looked around the city of Detroit with a heavy heart. He was an old and tired man that was too long in the tooth, but his city needed him to take the next step in this thing of ours.

"Good day folks, thank you for coming to listen to the words im sure you've all heard a hundred times.

Everyone thinks they know what caused recent losses in Detroit and everyone has an opinion on the rights and wrongs of it. Thats entirely fine with me, the fact many people have the option to voice their displeasure is healthy and evidently taken for granted. Look through the history books and they will show you there have been many times before where the only displeasure voiced was in quiet corners by cowards to scared to stand up for what they believe in.

Its time now however to move on. I cared a lot for many of the fallen, our bloodlines have worked together many times before and enjoyed our time spent in Detroit, so its with this in mind ive agreed to step up and help build the city back up. I know it wont be an easy task, but nothing worth doing ever is.

So once again, thank you folks and welcome Detroit Rockers to Corktown Detroit."
Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL