Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 11:54:44
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
A Desperate Space-Pole Started by: Spiral on Jan 06, '24 15:43

Dear All, 

Well, I see that Space has upped the ante on his hits. If there is anyone that sweats the sweet yet sickly sour smell of being desperate, it is clearly him. His repetitive negative antics have caught up to him, and yet he won’t eat the cookie. 

As someone who has been personally bloodlined by many regimes, possibly more than anyone, I can say his desperate monetary efforts to try to create a shift in our world are just plain sad. I do feel bad for him on that. One would think these funds could be used for something truly pleasurable, rather than some sort of angry vendetta on here. Hell, buy a fancy watch or something. Omegas are available in that range… Get a gift for someone… Go on a trip… Priorities, eh? To each his or her own. 

I can also say that when I have pissed off an entire regime in the past (as I do), I usually sit back and watch or if I do decide to bait, I attempt to do so in a way so as not to draw my friends into it. I will sit by for months, for years if needed. You have all seen it. I’ll die a thousand times, and brush it off, especially for my friends, who Pole himself has killed in the past by “association.”

Space-Pole doesn’t really seem to care about “friends”; because this is all about him. He literally dragged SladeWilson into shit the other day because of his own tissue paper fragile ego, stepping in on something he shouldn’t have, as usual... When after, I spent almost 2 hours trying to make that same friend of his feel safe moving forward.  

Space-Pole is not really part of any team… No one will really have him for long. The best he can do is buy some people BGs, after that he’s a liability… That has summed it up well for so many people… I can cite how many times his own leaders have put him down. How many times his own “friends” have put him down. How many times he has been put down because of his mouth. How many angry harassing rants he has sent to people. How many times he knocked over a vase and blamed the cat. His poor judgement like shooting MrChaChaSlide’s ancestor last summer in a hissy fit… which was the beginning of getting all of his friends killed. How he has aided in or purged himself, bloodlined &tc… with consideration to the irony of his anger now. 

Time destroys everything, and death takes us all. But we truly never die here now, do we? We’ve all died so many times… So why get so angry and personally invested in that anger? I’ve never understood that in some people. Brush it off. Onto the next one, and the next one, &tc.  

I said to him in a post last week “Talk shit, get hit.” What goes around does come around, towards my own behaviors as well. I can appreciate and I accept that wholeheartedly. I accept what I do and what comes back to me, even this sort of thing. However, if this is his return punch, a monetary one, it’s pretty sad, depressing, and takes absolutely no skillset. I don’t see the ego boost in it. 

For that, I wish him the best of luck on getting me and Fluffy killed. At the end of the day, though, dead or not, we are Winners. He could not keep up with playing on a normal board. He could not do anything more than try to flip the board, as such sore losers do. He literally lost to someone with a name like Fluffy_Tummy. How sad is that? Gosh. Teardrop. Sobbing.

And so, to all, let it be known: KW and Spike defeated and broke Space-Pole. He feels the loss deep in his chest, incredibly so, and I can take my own sick pleasure in his frustration and expenditure. I can taste it, smell it, feel it, all the senses. I can embrace it tenderly, and he does this new desperate display.

However, let it also be known, Space-Pole’s behavior is that of a complete and hopeless loser, in all facets, sorely so. His behavior is far from that of a victim of anything. Bragging in his profile and in Lounge about getting someone punished by Teacher is literally for kindergarteners, especially after baiting them into it. There was a clear motive and a trap given his language in mails to Fluffy and their longstanding grudge, and unfortunately, Fluffy, in a momentary lapse of judgement, fell for the bait. Yet, Fluffy owns and accepts his mistake and the punishment dealt, like a man … or woman should.   

As someone who was personally killed on a major account for reporting something once in retaliation, resulting in many DDs of an entire regime, I can say, never did I ever wave in their faces that I had any protection or taunt them about it. It was a traumatic experience and I didn’t advertise it as a victory, because it wasn’t. I was hated by a lot of people for it, ostracized, and bullied. However, I dealt with it with persistence and a fair amount of silence.

Space-Pole’s parading about regarding the demotion just shows he was acting in bad faith to begin with. He's also been making fun of Fluffy's IRL forehead (which is normal sized FYI) and nationality with Clipper, in public and private. Na-na-na-na &tc. Child. Yet, these are things he’s clearly proud of? That’s not low or revealing at all…

But yes, flip the chessboard, or to quote Space-Pole himself: Fuck the Bank.

Sincerely, Best Wishes, Kisses and of course, Hugs,

SpikeSpiegel 

P.S. 

Fluffy_Tummy won. 

Click Me

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $6,760,000 Tip

Cool story, bro

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Haha you're the one triggered by a hit listing, ya little albino cunt
Also TL;DR
Report Post Tip

You’re out here crying about hits and claiming a victory. K bro. Weren’t you the one who set up the inactivity shame page, then refused to enforce your own standards? Get in the sea, you unevolved amoeba.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I dunno. I'm okay Space haha... You're the one that looks like you have a BIG problem, while KW is a winner, and you're just a sore sore sore sore loser. 

Do you like commenting on how people look? I noticed that already with how you went at KW a few times. Seems pretty childish. Some would call me white. British and German ancestry primarily. Hi. BFD. 

Spiral is so pretty

throws dolla bills

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Bring back the adventures of Revan and his daughter.  kthxbai

I don't know any of the people involved in whatever this is but I am grateful to have this public assurance of a crewleader's normal-sized "IRL forehead"

Congrats Fluffy_Tummy

Report Post Tip

So..

People play the game and use the features as they see fit.  You may not agree with them or whatever but making a thread to name call is pretty childish.

I thought better of you Spike, but it is what it is.

You don't have to like it, but eventually every reign falls/crumbles/collapses at some point. Only constant in MR is death. When and how it comes about, well that is the interesting factor.

Shrugs

Either way I have no skin in the game so to speak when it comes to Fluffy or Space pole. I just think that Fluffy may have lost by you coming out with this thread.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

That raises an interesting point. Is publicly shaming a player - not a character - in order to discourage them (and other players) from using a legitimate in-game feature in contravention of the following rule? Discuss.

***For the avoidance of doubt, I’m levelling no allegations, merely introducing a topic for discussion. I’m not in the habit of blithely accusing people without the proper evidence to support my claim (/me stares at Remy)***

Player Interaction - Truly it is a shame this section needs to be stated and is as long as it is. This section deals with the fact that there are other players (many of them in professional environments) and your rights and entitlements end where their rights begin.

1. Player Interaction Policy:

1. I certify that I will not ban a feature of the game. Examples include but are not limited to: Dueling, Mugging. [Rules Update] ***

Raina, as if someone should take into consideration what a person that retires their account over and over again, says.

It still shocks me that people accept you into their families, knowing fully well it is just a waste of time and space.

Also, you're just pissy that Spiral is my friend too (if you dislike someone, doesnt mean your friends needs to dislike them too, little advice), so as a way of being annoying to him, you decided to come here and say shit on his post. You're the childish one. Go retire, as you always do. Or learn to play properly, before having the audacity to give your lame ass opinion 🤣

Loser

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $290,000 Tip

TGYAOC, that is an interesting point to bring up and definitely worth a conversation for sure.

I could see how it may be seen as trying to ensure players do not use the hitlist, but unfortunately I do not know the motives behind the thread to say for sure.

Perhaps it's that or just an emotional rant. Who knows but I would like to see where that part of the conversation goes.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, one would hope this is just a a cathartic speech at Space-Pole’s expense, but who can tell for sure? Perhaps Spiral would be good enough to clarify whether he was intending this to be a performative rant, or more of a sinister foreboding. Given Space-Pole wasn’t afforded that same consideration by this regime when it came to his intentions regarding gameplay, however, would it be evenhanded to offer Spike the opportunity to defend himself when Space-Pole was not?

These are the type of questions that keep me up at night, to be honest. Hopefully a discussion on the matter would prove worthwhile, perhaps even beneficial for my sleep pattern…

Report Post Tip
What the fuck are you even doing? These are the types of questions that keep you up at night? Do you understand this is based on the mafia? You come here daily with seemingly no interest in taking part, yet try to shout your mouth off on repeat and beg for a GFC to reply to you.

Really?

You have been given opportunities to join families and declined, basing it on the fact that you dislike the regime. Do you not see how stupid your constant ranting is starting to look?

I mean, just look at your name. Have some self respect man, its embarrassing.
Report Post Tip

What a reach this whole thing is, no this wasn't an attempt at banning a feature. Like be for real and use more than one brain cell at the same time dude. This is Spike being Spike and trolling, it's what he does on top and when he's being bloodlined. Everyone knows this, do we really have nothing better to do with our time, than try to get other's in trouble with the admins? Either play the game, rank up and do something as it's always been said or sincerely shut the fuck up and stop crying. It's becoming some sort of masochist ritual for you to come out here at this point. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Hahahahaha, gotta love it when the fish come to bite. Got two on one hook this time! 😂😂

Curious though how Spike is permitted to troll, but when it’s returned, that’s an egregious faux pas worthy of derision. Now scram, both of you… I’ve got GFCs to troll.

Space pole and I are bff's. I know he loves me and I love him. He touches me in naughty places. Hand me a doll and I'll show you. So fuck you spiral

I spent at least 20 minutes trying to find some hidden credits in this thread and found none.

Now I'm pissed off.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $239,999 Tip

Gigantopithecus keep looking, son. I am already 7 credits richer.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A Desperate Space-Pole
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL