Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 18:28:32
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
La Historica di Giaquinto Started by: Sal_Giaquinto on May 18, '08 00:23
La Historica di Giaquinto

An autobiography eh? Where to start? Perhaps at it's beginning. Some facts are vague and spread thin, while others are fresh likes the smell of Kendra's perfume.

Tis an autumn afternoon, October 7th 2002 to be exact. I registered and saw the many familiar gray hues you all frequent. At first, I laughed at the notion of a Mafia.org, the guy who introduced me to it... he was something of a joker. He made me laugh a lot. So, anyways, I try'd this thing. I given the jest of it all; Drug runs (anyone remember PCP from Chicago to LA and Acid from LA to Chicago?) Crimes and the Streets and joining crews. That's all I had to worry about for now. So, I visit the streets. I notice a man by the name of Nick Corleone ranting about a multi-million dollar hit placed on his head, so I visit the thread and out of no where I comment on how he likes to bust everyone's balls, it's expected to have a hit on his head. He replies with anger and I recognize if I don't apologize, I'll probably end up dead, (He was a member of Maverick's outfit, and she was at the top, with 250 members or so) anyways I say I'm sorry and make amends. He later invited me to his wedding with Carmen, but I couldn't make it... doesn't matter, it didn't end well... but that's another story, read tiggy's paper archive.

I turn gangster 24 hours later and get an attempt on my life, from this wiseguy out of the Lopecci outfit, I keep my mouth shut about the matter, but say a few hours later, I receive an invitation in the Lopecci crew (after filling out a quick application) I become a member and I'm quickly look to people within the family for guidance, most notably to me at the moment are Hollowpoint, Cold_Steel as well as Rockstar and Hulkster. These figures were giants to me, they embodied what Cosa Nostra was all about. My stay in the Lopecci was a fruitful one, but unfortunately a short one at that. He was gunned down by one of Rumblefish's descendants, (I forgot the name, he used)

I jumped around between crew and crew until I received an invite from an IzzyCreamcheese. He seemed pretty solid and some of the giants I referred to earlier, Hollowpoint and Cold_Steel had joined him. Izzy as a family head was very personal and easygoing, he always seemed true to himself and didn't seem to be out for blood and glory, but then again, I didn't know his ambitions... as he didn't wear them like a glove, like others do...either way, he was mellow and laidback. Anyways, my stay with him was short as well, as he decided switched cities (From LA to NY) He had to drop everyone and sell his old HQ and buy a new one in the desired city. At first, I thought I had wronged Izzy, and I figured questioning the matter could get me killed.

After a few days of floating about unsponsored, I'm offered an invite by this Earner Tripod. By this time, I had developed some gall and came off a bit arrogant, as I was still ticked for getting dropped by Izzy. Tripod seemed to like my arrogance and we hit it off great from there. I soon gained his confidence and eventually was given control of about a third of the family. People like killer6 (Ganelon, after he left his roots...cunt.) were unassigned under me, and like Izzy and Lopecci and Tripod, I tried to embody their relaxed, yet honorable and respected persona.

Now politically, their three strong families started to develop, IzzyCreamcheese, who already had strong center, Tripod and a man named MorbidAngel. Now let's place them all on a gradient. Izzy, Tripod and MorbidAngel. Izzy represented honor and diplomacy, yet he was willing to do what he had to do and on the farside of the spectrum, MorbidAngel who killed perhaps thirty crews during his reign. Tripod would be in the middle. Izzy had mentor'd Tripod and initially provided him with the opportunity to setup, yet Tripod had many teachers, one notability being the great Premeir. Tripod was indeed a killer, but he wasn't a tyrant. He had balance.

In the mean time, I had three close friends, Raymond_Patarcia, dario_mchaha and Guido_Soderlini. We really stuck it close, dario worked with Izzy, while Raymond was with Morbid_Angel and Guido_Soderlini was more concerned about picking up the ladies then anything. We were all wiseguys come December 2002. We'd frequent Kitty Capone's Cafin Chicago. I'd smoke cigars like no tomorrow, dario cooked and Guido was probably licking some coochie. Raymond had other plans though. He had falling out with Kittie and she ended up killing herself, now Izzy, (who sponsored Kittie) wasn't happy about this... but he wasn't out for blood either. Morbid didn't share Izzy's stance and killed Raymond.

At Raymond's death, we all stopped peeking. Izzy was shot down by a little shit named JetBlack. Tripod made a tough call, either wait for Morbid to get ambitious enough to take out LA or make a move. Unfortunately, Tripod missed and as expected our family was taken down. I managed to survive and remained unsponsored for weeks. I vow'd revenge and eventually was contacted by this guy, ToasterStrudel, who was the member of this underground group, called the Underground. (Original eh?) They in it for Morbid's blood, so why not, I joined them and donated money for hits. Hits were posted, shots exchanged. The war went on for weeks. Leaders died left and right, by the dime and dozen. The wars that are fought these days will never measure up to the carnage experience. It truly was a good time, but such is life.

Guido_Soderlini died and I finally I decided to setup shop. I bought an HQ in LA and began to mass members, within a few hours I was fitted with cement shoes. It was a decent run, a 75 day old Wiseguy that managed to go bold for half a day at least. Ironically enough, the same guy who eventually killed Morbid pop'd at shot at dario_mchaha, I was ready to retaliate, but fate had a different plan.

Anyways, that sums up my first account.
Report Post Tip
ILU SAL!
Report Post Tip
Like all wars, the Morbid one came to an end and I picked up the pieces. Time passed, I met a solid guy, by the name of SecretAgent and began to work closely with him. A friend Trowa_Barton, as well as Dave265 also joined up. Nothing really happened until V-Day. Now, I logged in and noticed all the dead people, and as per tradition I did a petty. Granny was packing heat this time and I died.

SamTheAmericanEagle was awarded with the rank of Don for surviving the massacre. He was previously ShukiV2 and we were briefly acquainted at this point in time and he allowed me to join his family. Well Sal-Giaquinto, I didn't last long as some idiot took a popshot. I became less and less active, but eventually, my friend Dave265 formed a family and I joined him. My activity began to decline and eventually I stopped playing in April/May-ish completely.

Bored one again one, autumn afternoon, I made an account and logged in. It was the 8th to be exact and the day before Ellis (almost coronated as godfather had been killed, interestingly enough, on the anniversary of when I first joined .org) I was Michelangelo_Giaquinto, a ridiculously long name, but it survived and surpassed the original.

I once again joined Dave, who at the time was MercilessSoldier. It was during this time, I began to use IRC and really network with people. Dave had spoken highly of me during my work with him, and despite our differences of personalities, I can credit his ambition and his ambition for my own sake... to where I'd eventually be. Eventually IronCurtain declared war on us. Things weren't going too well for us and brave Dave challenged IC to a duel, after a few rounds Dave was dead and IC alive.

Things were quiet again. I found a home with Opti. Business began to thrive again. I began to network more and more with people on IRC and in the streets and bars. I hung out with Poppy and Patti in the #opiumden, I'd float around from group to group... trying to find my place in the world, all while hounding my friend and boss Opti for a crew one day. For the first time, since my stay with Tripod, I felt like I was respected, I felt like someone that mattered in the scheme of things.

One particular leader captured my attention, Turi_Giuliani, who ran Crimine e Vita. He was one of most honorable, charmastic and noble individuals to grace the street and it was from him, I adopted the tenets: Omerta, Onore, Sangue e Famiglia. Anyways, all loved him and I never could found a fault in the man nor would I want tarnish such a great image. Sad was the day when he fell to mrevilman's gun. Mem began killing leaders; at the time: One by one their corpses littered the streets, Again I was unsponsored, but Mem's reign was soon shortened by an UncleNicky, when Mem had tried to kill one of UN's members, Nicky retaliated; hench the 1041, I guess. J

I decided, I'd have a go and bought an HQ, I took on various unsponsored. A young lad approached me by the name of Izzy- (not Creamcheese; His IRC nick was Ishe-, something along those lines) He offered his services to me and simply requested that I take in his friends as well, and so along with Izzy-, Leo-D, FlyingPig and ElegantEggplant (Uma) joined my ranks that day. As time elapsed, I came to rely on these four members. Each possessed their own respective and unique talent, and we learnt from each other.

From the ashes of Mem's reign, myself and those who had taken a twist of faith by setting up began to rebuild the community. I was not overzealous and overly ambitious, I simply wanted to embrace the roots of our Thing, teaching those around me of the tradition of our life. Keeping alive honor and respect, lessons that were passed down to me from Izzy, Tripod and Lopecci.

The leaders met, and it was decided an acting godfather would oversee each city, my drunken speech in #crewleaders wasn't too impressive and Thrice was chosen to lead Los Angeles over me, but for the most part, I welcomed the lack of responsibility. I cared only for my family and it's progress, not the politics of a city, but I recognized the imporance of establishing relations with the emering factions. I befriended the founder of the recently established Cooper Industries, Sly Cooper. Over the course of my reign, we became close friends

Unfortunately, I neglected the gun aspect. My family began to expand and exceeded 100 members. The ambitious UN decided to enter and began killing my members. I confronted him on the matter, and he said, it was decreed that only acting godfathers could have over 100 members. I confronted Thrice, who apoglized for not telling me of the rule they had setup and thus I began dropping low ranking members in hopes of saving lives and vow'd that night that the UN would pay for the blood spilt and Thrice would pay also, for his failure as a godfather. I vow'd I'd never let something like this happen again, I felt ashamed that I was unable to protect my family from this injustice, I felt that I had failed and let down all my members, especially: Izzy-, Leo-D, FP and Uma and that through my neglect to train a proper gun and hitsquad, I had thrown away the hardwork of my loyalist companions.

I logged off and went to bed, when I awoke and logged in. I was dead. I assumed the UN finished the job. I was half-right.

Brian-Arao had built and hosted toolbar, which he used to steal passwords of users and used phat-tony's, one of UN's hitters, account to killed off about three of so leader. I was furious at the admin's neglect, but relieved on the other, as I was free to pursue other things.

Anyways, I rank'd to Consig on this account, the farthest I've gone to date.

It's about 2 am, I'm exhausted. More time come somedayz. <3
Report Post Tip
SAL YOU SEXY BEAST!
Report Post Tip
excellent read Sal...but your time line is a bit off.

SA wasn't part of this world until 3 days AFTER the original V-Day.
Report Post Tip
*Claps hands* that was awsome when i first met sal you was a wiseguy to cthulu his lhm iv always liked you sal and missed you when you was gone i think i speak for all of MR when i say this its good that your back ;)
Report Post Tip
Nice stories an enjoyable ready. Alot of the names bring back memories, impressive you can remember all that.
Report Post Tip
Unfortunatelly, I left out alot. I remembered more names and encounters after publishing this. When I get the chance, I have a few more things I'd like to post drawing closer to the here and now.
Report Post Tip
It's good looking back and remembering all those days, floods of memories of being on ICR in a room filled with about 100 people during the IronCurtain and MercilessSoldier duel. Fun times (I was on the winning side, for once).

Is it fact that BA used his toolbar to retrieve passwords? I used to use that toolbar :-/.
Report Post Tip
Late 2003

Naturally, I was pissed at UN for what they did. So, I vow'd revenge. I had kept many of those within my family hierarchy close, people like; Ishe- and Leo-D, while FlyingPig and Uma seemed to go their own way, we kept in touch though. Dave265 who was my RHM at the time, stopped playing. So, I got some wack answers and began training. I had joined Sly Cooper and began to work with him. I am grateful that on my previous account, I had reached out... as I earned a very long friendship and business relationship with the lad.

At the same time, I contacted Nick Corelone, whom I had a decent relationship with from before. I told him, my desires and he and his organization, High Society wanted to help me out. To be honest, from a present point of view. It was pretty fruitless. The plotting and revenge bullshit, really is fruitless and you'll soon lose sight and be disillusioned. To potential roguers, bud... it's not worth it and you'll find out why.

Unfortunately, something arose and Sly and Cooper Industries reign was cut short, and I was again left unsponsored. I then joined Skywitch. Once again, I was working along side Secret-Agent and Trowa_Barton. This was good for a time, but again I was consumed with vengeance for the blood of my family that was spilt weeks ago. I was impatient with Sky-Witch's slow ranking.

Opportunity rose though, and a friend back from Lopecci's crew, ratSkcoR (Rockstar) had setup shop. I made arrangements with Skywitch and I swopped in, not a week or so within ratSkcoR's family, LarryLink's pulled me aside, and told me of their intentions to take down Skywitch. I was puzzled and shocked at the notion. I asked when, He replied, right now. A million thoughts went through my head. What the hell am I going to do? If I told Skywitch and SecretAgent, it would be linked back to me and I'd be dead. So, I warned a close friend, Trowa_Barton of the attack and to get a protection shot. In his initial confusion, he had told SecretAgent of my warning, confused of it's nature. Skywitch was wiped out and I was left with a blinking IRC query window. SecretAgent wanted to chat. Ashamed that, I had betrayed my old friends and family, I lied and tried to cover my trail and he told me something of this nature.

"Well Sal, you survived. That's all your good at, watching out for yourself."

The words burned and hurt and even to the present, the betrayal stains the ideals of honor, I try to hold myself too.

I was arranged with Trowa's lack of silence and shot him.

Days and weeks passed and the relationship I had with Trowa began to mend.

See, Trowa was usually on defense answers, and he used to give me d-shots... so I asked him again, if he'd do the pleasure. He took the shot and it connected. This time, he signed up on a nice wack set. We were even, I learnt the taste of revenge from the bluntside and my thirst to punish the UN began to fade from that point.

I made a new account and joined ratSkcoR again.

At the same time, our family began to strengthen, our numbers grew.... all that stood in our way was Nicky and his family.

So, back to Nick_Corleone and the High Society gig, I had come up with the notion of having some of his guys going rogue on Christmas, just as long as TSCOSP (ratSKcoR and his auths weren't touched.) These dates were pushed back, but as the circle expanded, the loyalty didn't and someone friendly to FatherTeQ feed him a line about my plans, the group was eridicated, along with a few exceptions.

phattony, was one of Nicky's auths, and that was TeQ's first shot. See, Nicky had the policy, you didnt touch his family, his auths or anything that belonged to him, regardless... without going to him first. So, Nicky killed TeQ. Perhaps this is why, I was one of the few exceptions that survived the High Society purge. People thought, I betrayed them... I didnt, but I learnt not to trust anyone from that point. I was more concerned with TSCOSP's own growth and successes then my own vengence and Nicky's actions probably saved my own life. I held him and his men in a new light, and even over the course of the following weeks, I built a standing relationship with the man and his various members. I held content, but I respected him.

Nicky's time ended, when one of his own mademan in betrayal, turned a gun on him.

At that point, Rockstar and the rest TSCOSP secured our place at the top.

Sly came back as Blossom and the Cooper Indutries was doing business once again.

The existing crews warred each other, but they didnt mock with us.

We began to force our own ideals and one by one, the existing godfather council dissolved and was replaced with people who matched our own ideals.

And things were good for awhile.

This lad by the name of Ganelon started to poke out his head in the arena too, but that's a story more down the line.

And things turned red again, but then again... it was good.

I saw friends die too, but that's the cost for being on the top, right?

I forgot to mention, I got authed by TSCOSP, but not too far along the line... I was asked to take care of something sensitive.

I had been in takedowns before, no biggie right? Well, this one was kinda botched. Claw, had taken at shot at Scotland and missed, so Rockstar was in a tough stop, well... we had to clean up the miss. I was assigned to take out her RHM, IronCurtain. (If you remember from before, IC had taken out my friend Dave265, months and months ago.) I wanted to cloak the intentions of Rockstar and TSCOSP and left the whisper. "For Dave!"

Of course, he knew the meaning behind it and I got alot of fire and flake. Let's face it, when people are on the losing side, they like to bitch... right?

I kept this front for awhile, until Rockstar cleared things up in the street.

Again, things were pretty quiet. Then all of sudden, Rockstar died. The silly bugger, took a proshot and it connected. From there, things fell apart.

Rasputin, one of the guys, we had authed earlier, began killing off many of the heavy TSCOSP guys. Claw was one of the first to fall afterwards.

Anyways, LarryLink and Hulkster came to me for assistance, at first I was hesitant, Rasputin had made his peace with me, and for what it was worth... I believed him, but again Larry and Hulk reminded me of my roots and the opporunity and success we had created together.

I flew to Raps' city and took a shot and died in a wackback.

(I'm on the fly, may contain spelling/grammatical errors.)
Report Post Tip
I had been in takedowns before, no biggie right? Well, this one was kinda botched. Claw, had taken at shot at Scotland and missed, so Rockstar was in a tough stop, well... we had to clean up the miss. I was assigned to take out her RHM, IronCurtain. (If you remember from before, IC had taken out my friend Dave265, months and months ago.) I wanted to cloak the intentions of Rockstar and TSCOSP and left the whisper. "For Dave!"

I think I got that ws still, I'll have too look deep into my archives. ;)

It was a damn shame Rockstar died. Even tho he killed of sly me and pretty much the rest of the crew.

I always liked him and TSCOSP.
Report Post Tip
One particular leader captured my attention, Turi_Giuliani, who ran Crimine e Vita. He was one of most honorable, charmastic and noble individuals to grace the street and it was from him, I adopted the tenets: Omerta, Onore, Sangue e Famiglia.

Tears ran down my cheek as I read that...
Report Post Tip
Niiiiiiiiice
Report Post Tip
Flying Pig didn't go his own way. He was in Skywitch's family and ratSkcoR's family with you, knucklehead. Is-he (DeathClaim) and me (with my less scary but effective Earner gun) went rogue from Skywitch's family. It was during his rogueing that the code was changed so that you lost your protection after shooting. Is-he didn't know this had happened, thought he was protected, and KERPOW! Deaded. He had a badass gun and plenty of prowackers, and could have taken over if not for the change in code. Good times.

Anyhow, I didn't remember you being in those families with me, either. Getting senile, I guess.
Report Post Tip
Eh, It's mutual then. Strokes his grays.
Report Post Tip
"I logged off and went to bed, when I awoke and logged in. I was dead. I assumed the UN finished the job. I was half-right.

Brian-Arao had built and hosted toolbar, which he used to steal passwords of users and used phat-tony's, one of UN's hitters, account to killed off about three of so leader. I was furious at the admin's neglect, but relieved on the other, as I was free to pursue other things."

Reply by: Sal_Giaquinto at May 18, '08 01:58

The toolbar never stole passwords nor was it anything other than a toolbar. Don't throw accusations around if you don't know the story behind it.

"Is it fact that BA used his toolbar to retrieve passwords? I used to use that toolbar :-/."

Reply by: SecondaryInfantry at May 22, '08 08:51

This is not fact at all.
Report Post Tip
I make no secret of my troublesome past and I will freely admit my misgivings and my mistakes, but I never shot you using a "phat-tony" as you so claim. To my recollection, I have never shot you in your entire time in this online world.

In early 2003, before I started learning the powers of the wack button, I used a brute-force password cracker to gain access to a few accounts. I mostly used it to send myself cash, but ceased after the admins began a massive dupesweep in I believe May or so.

Upon the death of BrianArao in June 2003 and my subsequent hiatus for few months or so, I returned under the guise of a few small accounts, fired up the brute-force cracker again and received access to the account of one "SuperPimpMan." I had no idea what his stats/abilities were, but I thought it would be a good time to try to take potshots at others. Here is where the story gets interesting.

Logging in as SuperPimpMan, there were only two leaders in my city at the time: Scotland, a well known Don leader, and UncleNicky, a newly authed Boss. I assumed UN would be an easier hit, but ventured on IRC to ask a friend for advice on which to shoot. He pointed out that Scotland would be a "juicier" kill as a Don and we both agreed that I would shoot at Scotland. Needless to say, I hit:

http://us.share.geocities.com/mafiahelper/superpimpman.bmp

I went to sleep shortly after this and awoke to find my account banned. I logged on to IRC, spoke with Izzy, and was informed that I was the recipient of a 6 month ban. As a result of my cracking, Izzy and team introduced the new login screen with a security code, preventing me from any further account hacking and proving your story infeasible.

The toolbar was nothing but a toolbar. I resent the fact that you have blamed your death on me and my attempts to help the community through blatantly ripping off SA's toolbar, changing the appearance, and claiming it as my own.

I expect an apology from you, posthaste.
Report Post Tip
BA stole George Bush's password and invaded Iraq.

Don't believe his lies.
Report Post Tip
I stole Cam's password and invaded his nan.

It was excellent.
Report Post Tip
Apparently my link before was broken, try this one:

http://s400.photobucket.com/albums/pp81/briana_arao/?action=view&current=superpimpman.jpg
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: La Historica di Giaquinto
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL