Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 11:27:15
Page:  1 
Vito's Return Started by: Mafioso on Jan 21, '24 21:28
So as you may know by now, I am Vito! I hosted game for about two months on here for all to enjoy. Well, last night I forgot duels can be random. I learned the hard way! Long story short, I need help getting back on my feet so I can continue hosting games. Money, credits, it's all appreciated. Thank you so much in advance and I look forward to seeing you all in lounge for some fun!
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I'll gie you a credit if you apologise for kicking me from your IRC channel and calling me a cunt.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
What do you think is random about duels that made you lost. I'm curious.
Report Post Tip

Blow me

Makes me wonder how such a nice and polite man who has helped so many people could ever wind up needing to beg for cash and credits in a place like this.

How about 2 credits?

Report Post Tip

bigred it's been proven there's a random chance at the weakest winning 😂 that was clear. 

Mattsr I think you need to go back to school and learn a thing or two. Start by understanding the difference of asking and begging. Then follow up with giving me a counseling consultation because I'm going nuts trying to figure out how one can be so much of a hypocrite that it all started because you claim I'm childish, you attack me, I ignored you and haven't said a word and now days later, you start it back up. Mind boggling.

Report Post Tip

Definition of 'begging'

begging
in British English
(ˈbɛɡɪŋ IPA Pronunciation Guide )
NOUN
1.  asking for money, food, etc

As per

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/begging

Sit down and shut up before you drool all over yourself.

Whilst even I will admit the Jury is still out on whether or not I'm a hyprocite, its relatively simple to work out why you are confused and require my counselling services.

1. Not once have I attacked you.

2. Nor have I claimed you were childish.

3. You ignored me whilst telling me to "Blow you". Yep.

That'll be 10 credits for the consultation please. 

And don't forget the apology.

Report Post Tip

Do we need someone to organise a sitdown?

Report Post Tip

ukuK are you willing to organize the sit down and be mediate? I'm starting to think we might need to get lawyers involved now that there are unpaid debts to Mattsr. 

Report Post Tip

Ginger I'm a Gangster looking for work involving unclogging pipes, I do not have sufficient reputation in this world to hold that kind of responsibility.

I can assure you that nobody cares about the outcome and the stakes could not possible be any lower. 

So you're a plumber? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I'm starting to believe that you lot think this to be some kind of a joke.

Speaking of which, what's the difference between two dicks and a joke?

Shhhh, Mafioso can't take a joke.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Definitely not a joke Mattsr. Low stakes? Yes. Pointless? Most likely. 

A joke though. Unheard of. This is some of the most serious business we've seen in a lifetime. 

Report Post Tip

I am withdrawing from this conversation due to the negative attention it's attracted to my person.

Thank you for understanding, have a good day.

Report Post Tip

Alright. Who was negative towards the plumber, own up.

I apologise for any misunderstanding Ginger, i'm glad to see this injustice is being taken seriously even if it is pointless.

You know if this was in the streets I would absolutely be involved and handing out cards because it does look like we have some sort of diplomatic international whatever going on here. 

In the Streets, Georgette?! That's crazy talk! No one wants to go through that effort anymore! We do our begging right here in OOC these days! Who wants to make any sort of effort to ask for free stuff?! Silly...

Report Post Tip

Careful Albino, you might want to say its Alleged begging otherwise you might get a lesson or two.

Report Post Tip
"boggling" not begging.
Report Post Tip
Just read up on all this ignorant nonsense. I saw you used it twice. Nobody said anything about begging. Confused as to why you keep quoting it?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Vito's Return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL