Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 06:06:50
Page:  1 
Improv SuperBowl Squares (Traditional "high roller) Started by: RupertGiles on Jan 28, '24 12:38

Wellllll folks, we're 2 weeks out and I simply can't wait any longer to get some action in on the big game! 

We here at Planet Express are hosting an improv SuperBowl Square Board for your gambling pleasure. 

How is it non-traditional? If you are unfamiliar with how SuperBowl Square Boards work normally, please refer to - https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1839695#295496. Actually, just move on - this isn't for you. 

This board works almost the same as the aforementioned one except that you cannot pick which Quarter you're betting on. Instead, your slot is your slot for the whole game. 

How to enter: Send RupertGiles 10 credits with the note "SuperBowl" or something similar. You then pick your Square. Once all Squares are full we will have an impartial person draw cards to assign 0-9 number values for the grid. 

What's up for grabs? The full 1,000 Credits from people buying in will be up for grabs, we ain't running a scam here! 

Each Quarters winner will receive 250 Credits. 

Note: Regulation only. Overtime is not a part of this. 

LINK TO THE BOARD FOR SQUARE SELECTION: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mFPBzEiBCtXaTf9BiNTqUsEtbfL5UvD-p3fHKHuCSj4/edit?usp=sharing

Good luck! 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The first two slots have been eaten up very quickly, hurray! I've also been told that I'm a big dummy and set up the board with one too few rows/columns and that has been adjusted.

Note: If you die with a winning SB Square and choose to prove that you are who you say you are, you will still get paid. 

Report Post Tip

Who the fuck puts Traditional in the title and then has the first question be "How is it non-traditional"?

This guy... Shut up ok? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This entire experience has been so on-brand for you, I'm impressed. 

Good luck those who participate etc etc 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Lets dooo it

Report Post Tip

In addition to the 250 Credit per Quarter Prize I am adding in an additional 5 Hustle Hangover Token Cures and 5 Pied Pipers for each quarter!!!

Report Post Tip

UPDATE!!!! Each Quarter now pays out:

• 250 Credits
  • 5 Hustle Hangover Tokens
  • 5 Pied Pipers
  • 5 Instant Loyal BGs
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Improv SuperBowl Squares (Traditional "high roller)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL