Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 07:24:46
Page:  1 
A High Society Affair: Hollywood's New Godfather Started by: Amira on Feb 18, '24 16:23

The Seraphinium was closed to the public for the evening- but the building was brightly lit and just as busy as usual. Two catering trucks were parked at the service entrance in the alley, and a van from the local florist shop was just pulling away. Inside, the already-opulent lobby looked more resplendent than ever. Amira had spared absolutely no expense for this event. BulletToothTony's ascention to Godfather marked a milestone not only for his career, but for a legacy that had begun in Las Vegas and become an unshakable empire stretching to Los Angeles. To say Tony had worked his ass off would be a gross understatement; and Amira was determined that tonight's celebration would reflect the recognition he deserved.

It was nearly time for guests to begin arriving, and the grand lobby of the Seraphinium looked as if Heaven itself had rolled out the red carpet. Drinks were ready to be poured, there was food absolutely everywhere, gorgeous sprays and arrangements of flowers dripped from everything that would hold still; and of course, the Angels of the Seraphinium were dressed (barely) for the occasion and milling around waiting to greet and entertain the guests.

The highly-polished brass doors of the elevator parted with a celestial "ding" and Amira stepped through onto the deep red carpet. Her hair was down and fell in glossy, loose curls just below her bare shoulders. For this very rare occasion, she had chosen to wear a dress- black, of course, with a halter-top and bodice that looked as if it had been painted on- there was no hiding any knives in this getup. The fit continued down through the hips, then flared and fell to float gracefully just above the floor. The back of the dress dipped almost to the small of her back, and the area of bare skin was bridged by elegant strands of diamonds that stretched from one side to the other from top to bottom.

Spencer, who was standing near the elevators in a perfectly pressed black tuxedo, glanced up as the doors open; then his eyes briefly became the size of dinner plates. Amira caught the look and grinned slyly, walked up to him and slipped her right hand into his left.

"Not as good as you look, Spence. How's the shoulder?"

He shook his head, his eyes still drifting over the vision in front of him.  

"I don't feel a thing." he mumbled, grinning a bit.

Amira reached up and smoothed out the lapel of his jacket with a cool smile of her own.

"You can thank Viridia for that. Well, first time out together as 'he and she' instead of 'security and principal.' Does it feel different to you?"

Spencer shifted his eyes a little and cleared his throat.

"With you in that dress, some things do feel different, yes."

Amira shot him a look and playfully kicked his calf behind them.

"Be good. Come on, I've got to greet the guests."

With a nod, the doormen pulled open the ornate front doors of the Seraphinium, allowing the mild evening LA breeze to enter the foyer. A red carpet had been laid down the front steps, and valets stood in sharp uniforms for the invited guests to arrive. The hostesses were ready at the reception desk to check coats and bags. Of course, security was tight and abundant, but were dressed appropriately and blended in with the event.

Amira posted herself near the door, checked her watch, then smiled as the first car rolled to the curb.

Report Post Tips: 28 / Total: $3,200,000 Tip

"If I am late, I do hope that your will is up to date."

The traffic was horrendous, seemed it was a popular night to be travelling on the streets. Tyki was in no mood to sit and just watch time go by though. He had been given the exact location and time to arrive by and he wasn't going to one of those who arrived 'fashionably late'.

"Step on it." he ordered.

It was finally here. The moment which had been coming for months now. Tony, who had arrived as a fresh sprout keen to impress, had done everything in his power to see LA grow and finally, it was now time for the City to reward him back and offer him a place as Hollywood's very own Godfather. Amira had been busy ensuring that the Seraphinium was looking its best and he had picked out his best suit just for this occasion.

As the Sedan turned the corner, the Seraphinium came into view. Spotlights were shining like a beacon, a high number of connected members that Tyki recognised awaiting their opportunity to enter the establishment, what a glorious turnout. As they pulled up, the driver walked around and opened the door. Placing his hand on his hat, he leaned forward and exited the vehicle, breifly tapping down his coat to straight out the creases.

Noticing Amira, he smiled and headed towards her as she greeted him with open arms and a gentle kiss on each cheek. "My dear, the place looks fantastic. You did an amazing job. Hopefully I'm not too late, traffic was quite the issue tonight. Do not worry, no one had to die though."

Together, they made their way inside, awaiting the arrival of the big guest of honor.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Fish had been invited to a huge celebration of the next Godfather in the city of angels, and she was excited to see Tony reach those ranks, even though it was right in the middle of nap time. Exceptions can be made for times like these - as long as she had her high quality catnip, she would be fine.

Her cab finally arrived at the Seraphinium, and she was welcomed inside by the hostesses. It looked like the party had already begun, as a lot of people had already turned up. She found Amira chattering with some of the guests, so Fish walked up to her and rubbed her head against her leg to greet Amira. 

"This looks incredible!" Fish exclaimed. "Thanks for hosting this. You know it'd turn into a cat-astrophe if I had to plan all of this!"

After grabbing a bowl for her finest catnip, she continued looking for the guest of honor, but it seemed like he still hadn't arrived. He could be here anytime now.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

What a beautiful day, and even more beautiful events!” Meadow grinned as she looked down on the black cat eyeying her from beside the can of tuna she placed on the ground. Seeing the can empty, Meadow watched as the cat made its way over to the black stilettos on her feet and nudged its head against her leg, bared from the low slit in her ankle length burgundy dress. 

“Come on now, you specifically told me to make sure you would not be late,” her bodyguard Yuzi mumbled and grumbled as he held open the car door for her.

”I’m coming alright, no need to be fuzzy.” She snarked back at him as she retreated back into the car, and eyed the road as they made their way to The Seraphinium. She smiled as she saw Amira’s handywork - the luxurious facade even shinier and polished than ever. Meadow could not wait much longer, as all she wanted was heading inside and gathering to celebrate her dear friend Tony as he takes on the role of Godfather of Hollywood.

”This place looks amazing dear,” She said as she turned towards Amira.

Meadow smiled as she went to greet Tyki, Fish and Amira - all three looking sharp and glorious. She smiled as she along with them chatted and waited for the moment they could celebrate their friend.

Report Post Tip

HERO finally had the chance to get his suit out from his closet.

he got ready, it was a dark suit with bright white shirt under it.

it's been so long since he attended to an event or something as big as this.

he wore his suit and took his car, he don't like to have a driver for this big events he like to go by himself while he knows his bodyguard will follow him in some way and keep an eye on him to keep HERO safe when needed or pass the important information to him.

"Today we will get our last GF chair filled, I can't wait to see how everyone will be excited about this, it must be a great day for the city"

THe streets was crowded or he felt like that since he don't usually go out side.

"What a majestic place, it is the best for such an event and to have such great figures tonight"

he walked in and took a glass of wine before he looked for anyone as he needed to get rid of his thirst.

He looked around and saw GFC Tyki while Amira on his side he walked to them

"What a day we have here, today the last piller and chair of the city is getting filled, you makes everyone from this city proud to be part of it"

"Great work Amira, I can't think of imagine any better preparation for this than what you did, thank you for your heart to be here"

as he looked around he saw Fish he walked to greet him as well, he didn't know what to say as HERO was known to be the silent guy in the city and rarely anyone can notice him speaking.

"Such a great day sir,..... Ummmm ..... Cheers sir" he felt little weird saying that and was hoping he didn't make him feel uncomfortable.

WIth that he walked to Meadow, greeted her "you look as amazing as usual my lady" and he waited next to her for the celebration.

Report Post Tip

Meg took one last look in the mirror before heading out the door. She wore a simple black dress and it showed off a little more skin then she was use to, but tonight was important and she wanted to look good. Meg shrugged and grabbed her purse, this was as good as it was going to get and she was determined to not be late. She had been looking forward to this night for a long time. This was a great night for her crew and she couldn’t wait to celebrate Tony’s great achievement, he had worked hard for this promotion.
Meg got out of the car at The Seraphinium impressed by the beautiful venue. As she made her way inside Meg saw that the party was in full swing. Everyone drinking a chatting happily, waiting for the guest of honor to arrive. Meg headed to the bar to grab a drink, trying not to trip over her high heels. 

“Whiskey neat” Meg said to the bartender. She took a swig and headed over to Amira to say hello.  “You’ve out done yourself the place looks amazing, and what a turn out all of LA is here.” Meg took an appetizer off the tray of a waiter passing by and began to make her way around the room to greet everyone and wait for Tony’s arrival. 

Report Post Tip

Amira greeted everyone enthusiastically, standing at her place beside Tyki_Mikk to make a proud and united showing for Los Angeles and those who have arisen from its ranks. 

She gave a deep and respectful nod of appreciation to FishTheKitty, wishing her an excellent evening at the event. As Meadow approached next, Amira reached out and hugged her dear friend warmly, kissing her on each cheek.

"You look absolutely beautiful, dear. Come in- get a drink and enjoy yourself. I'll catch up with you soon."

H-E-R-O was next, and Amira shook his hand with a warm smile. 

"Thank you, sir- we miss you around here. But I'm happy to see you tonight."

Spotting Meg, she waved and smiled.

"Hello, Meg! Thank you- i'm glad you're here! It should be a wonderful evening. I truly can't wait for Tony to get here."

With a pause in the receiving line, Amira glanced back to find Spencer and Franco chatting over a drink. She grinned, and he looked up and winked back in her direction. 

Report Post Tip

a black four door Cheverolet Eagle pulled up. Jimmy and IceManSam got out and went to the back to let out two beautiful ladies. Jimmy extends his arms for each gal to take as they approach  the door.

With Sam in tow they are introduced by the door man " Mr. Jimmy Silver along with Ms Spicy and Ms JoJoStiletto!" he calls out. all heads  turn with cheers and raising of glasses in salutation. 

Jimmy in his crimson red dinner jacket white dress shirt black pants and shoes gets the ladies their favorite drinks and begins to mingle amongs the guests. he sees Amira and Tyki smiling and approaches them. " i have been waiting for this nearly as much as he has. i think all of us have to be honest." " a great man who has earned his rightful place in this thing of ours. "

he kisses GF Tykis ring and Amiras cheek and went back to the @Spicy and @JoJoStiletto getting a few snacks to nibble.

Report Post Tip

I received an invitation from Amira, inviting me to an elegant and grand event at the prestigious Seraphinium downtown. The guest of honor was none other than BulletToothTony, who was highly respected and admired by my good friend and partner JimmySilver.

I had recently relocated to Los Angeles, accepting a new job with Meadow and The Line,  this event was the perfect opportunity to meet new people.

It took me a while to find the perfect dress for the occasion from Dress to Impress. I finally chose a beautiful Sapphire dress with intricate lace and delicate beading, but I wished my boos were a little larger. Thankfully, the extra padding in my bra did the trick. I also wore a set of diamond earrings and a necklace designed by Pierre that lay gently against my collarbones. Before leaving, I sprayed on a perfume that smelled intoxicating, a fragrance that would linger in the air, a memory of my presence long after I had passed.

As Reggie drove me to the Seraphinium in the white limousine he had rented, I felt a flutter of excitement in my stomach. I was looking forward to the evening's festivities, mingling with fellow guests, and celebrating BulletToothTony, becoming the new Godfather.

When I arrived, I was greeted by a crowd of elegantly dressed guests, their laughter and chatter filling the air. I made my way through the crowd, exchanging smiles and pleasantries as I went.

Report Post Tip

Irish had to rush as he had been tied up with some work out of town but he made it just in time. Pulling up, he rushed inside nodding to the doorman as he went by. As soon as he made his way in he went straight to the bar hoping to blend in.

He sat watching the others, all close friends and leaders of the city, all better suited in a suit and tie than him. He knew why he was here and could not wait to give a drunken shout out to his amazing Boss. He looked around to see if the big man had made it yet or if he was still on his way.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Viridia was moving so fast that she practically skidded into the reception area. Candice's musical laugh caught Viridia's ear, but the redhead could only glared at the receptionist- there was no time for anything else. Fixing her hair, Viridia took a deep breath and tried to seem nonchalant as she entered the decadent setting of the party. She'd met Tony on a couple occasions, and she was eager to celebrate a man she hoped to get to know even better. 

Grabbing a glass of champagne from a tray, Viridia materialized next to Amira and Tyki_Mikk.

"Sorry I'm late. Paperwork. WAY too much paperwork."

She was immediately distracted, though, by Amira's dress.

"Nice choice, boss."

Looking around the room, Viridia winked at Spence, who had also been watching Amira. 

Report Post Tip

After a long day getting his business squared away, he finally got to sit down and for a moment had let what had happened the last few days, really sink in. 

"What a week"
About to pour himself a drink, BrickTop, his main boy walks into his lounge.
 "Tony, before you get to comfortable, we have a meet up with Amira at The Seraphinium, were already running late"

Tony had totally forgotten about it, after everything going on, He jumped into the shower and put on his nicest threads. 
"Ok lad, lets go"
They left for the car, Tony gets into the passenger side as BrickTop is driving.

After a little moment they reach to see Valets at the doors, Opening the door as Tony arrives. 
"Thanks guys"
BrickTop hands them the keys and catches back up with Tony. 

As they walk in they are greeted by Hostesses at reception, BrickTop couldn't take his eyes off them, which Tony could understand since he's been single a while and these ladies were not only beautiful, but also half naked.

"Remember why we are here BrickTop" Said tony while smiling at his friend. 

Looking around he sees' Amira, But also Tyki, Behind them he can see Fish and so many others he come to love as his own blood.
He turns and looks at BrickTop, "Wait, if this is some kind of surprise party and you didn't tell me, you will be sleeping with the bigs for the next few days"
BrickTop's smile suddenly left his face. 

Tony walked in and right up to Tyki first, Hugs him and kisses him on each cheek. 
"Hello Big Boss, good to see you my friend"

He then walked around greeting each person and finally Amira
"Best for last huh" He smiles at her and kisses her cheeks, "So what's the occasion?"

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Hugging her oldest friend tightly, Amira's eyebrows raise in a momentary disbelief as she pulls back to look at him.

"The occasion is you, you big goof. When a man takes Godfather, he doesn't just get a bottle of bourbon and a pat on the back."

The band set up in the far corner across from the bar strikes up with some jazzy swing- now that the guest of honor has arrived, the real party can begin. Amira slips her arm into Tony's and gives him another squeeze, taking advantage of her position as hostess to share a private moment with him before the crowd descends to pay their respects.

"We are all so proud of you, Tony- but there was never a doubt in my mind."

A flash of red hair caught her eye, and with a smile Amira turned to Viridia.

"And speaking of promotions, Godfather, I'd like you to meet The Firm's newest and loveliest Caporegime."

She knew they'd met before, but this was Viridia's first outing in her new rank, and Amira was too proud to let the opportunity pass.

Report Post Tip

For me? He thought as he listened to Amira, He really didn't expect any party or anything. 
Looking at Amira he suddenly was taken back to all that time ago when they first met, she has always been so kind and a rock he knows he could always count on.
"I appreciate the belief in me, but it would have never happened without our families support and my crew really stepping it up. Without them im just a guy".

Turning to greet Capo Viridia he is taken back by all this red hair, not something hes seen very often since leaving the UK. 
"Ahh a pleasure to see you again, and congratulations on your promotion, Very well deserved so i hear"
He reached out to bring her in and greet her properly, Taking her head in both of his hands and kissing her on both cheeks.

Report Post Tip

Ivy slips in a bit late and releases the balloons from a net on the ceiling, as they fall, they start popping releasing glitter over the whole area.

BulletToothTony, Congrats! You're new position suits you and is Well Deserved. Sorry for being a bit late to the party, my taxi took me to the wrong place and then tried to make me pay for the tour of the city. Long story short, I took HIM on a tour of the dessert and he was so taken with it I think the cab company is gonna have to replace him.

Ivy grins at Tony and pulls out a glittery wine bottle with a wire wrapped cork and holds it out to him.

Anyways, I bring you a gift! I had to get stern with the winery and flew all the way to France for a weekend just to get this for you! They argued a Rosé Champagne doesn't come with gold dust glitter mixed in, but they changed their minds after thinking about it a bit.

Congratulations, Godfather BulletToothTony.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A High Society Affair: Hollywood's New Godfather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL