Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 13:38:25
Page:  1 
Who will keep Brent warm at night? Started by: Al-Bundy on Feb 20, '24 21:33

It has been a few days since our lovely Brent_everett had become a widower with the sad passing of the love of his life MrChaChaSlide.

The funeral had seen a long, long lamentation song performed by Brent, to the dismay of 99% of the attendees of ChaCha's funeral.

The poor man was besides himself, but mostly what bothered him the most was the cold he felt at night in his lonesome bed.

Al had always been a man who supported the ones in need, whether big middle-aged women with giant feet, Red Haired gold diggers, furry gold diggers and ungrateful offspring. He decided to host a contest to ensure Brent would not go cold each night from here on out!

With the help of his close friends, the ex-wife of ChaCha, the fearsome crocodile named Gillian, and the man with a nose for success and entertainment and godfather of the Bronx Sniffler. They had sat at a local speakeasy for 2 nights in a row, with Gillian scaring off people left and night, and Al having to make long trips to bring drinks that the bartender would not bring close to their table, for the fear of having limbs bitten off. Yet a plan had former and now it was time to announce this open contest for anyone who was interested OR knew someone in their close circles would, could give Brent all the cuddling and warmth he was missing since ChaCha died.

The contest is simple, please elaborate why you should be the next partner of Brent, or propose a candidate in your surroundings that would be perfect. A detailed proposal will give you a high chance of becoming one of the shortlisted candidates. The jury will be Sniffler, Gillian and myself and upon shortlisting the 5 main candidates it shall be Brent himself that will pick the most desirable bachelor candidate himself.

To sweeten the participation, we shall offer each entry the services of 1 of the FBN agents on our payroll for a month, and the final candidate upon taking their vows of loyalty to Brent shall receive even 4 agents at the same time!

We look forward to your own personal applications, or to your entries selling off 1 of your close associates who you believe will make sure Brent's well taken care off in the future!!

cheers,

Al, Gillian and Sniffy!

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $600,000 Tip

as walking by i notice al-bundy standing on a milk crate next to him is sniffler and Gillian i noticed no one is speaking up after my husband met his demise so ive created a list of suiters i feel would be acceptable since no application was brought to this fine gathering 

1 mid -because we have a good connection

2 spike-cause hes a freak in the sheets 

3 dangerclose -hes a great person and fun to be around 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Who will keep Brent warm at night?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL