X

May 03 - 05:13:51
Page:  1 
Knock Knock Started by: YungCyrax on Feb 23, '24 14:39

Knock knock

Who’s there?

It’s your boy

Your boy who?

It’s your boy YungCyrax but yall already know that. What’s up y’all. Can y’all please just give me a chance please? Seems like anyone around here with the name Cyrax is destined for an early death and it’s not right. 

Now, did my ancestors make their fair share of mistakes? Yes they did. Have I learned from their mistakes? Yes I did. Besides, all that stuff is in the past. Let’s move on from the past and move forward together. Life’s too short, especially if you have Cyrax in your name. 

Now, did my ancestors get in trouble for publishing newspapers? Yes they did. Does that mean I am not going to make my own newspaper? No it does not. It’s my birthright, and nobody from thug to Godfather is going to strip me of that. 

BUT!!! Here’s the thing. This new newspaper is going to be TOTALLY BETTER than all my ancestor’s papers combined. In fact, is it safe to say that it’s going to be better than all 8 of the other newspapers out there? Yes it is. But I need a chance to live long enough to publish a quality paper for yall. By killing me, you’re not just hurting, me but the community as a whole by depriving them of the news. See what I’m saying here? Yes, you do.

Anyways this paper is going to be different than the other papers. Unlike TommyVitale’s weekly MR Gazette or Saddle Newsflash or the Harold that focuses on dry,boring, fact-based news of what’s going on in the mafia, this paper is going to be more of a fun tabloid, focusing on the not so serious stuff that goes on around here. Not everything needs to be so serious. Let’s have some fun. 

I’ll be naming it The Mafia ‘Zette, or TMZ for short, making my paper not only the 3rd Gazette on the newsstands, but also the 2nd regularly published Gazette. Stay tuned for more y’all, because I got my hands on a couple documents from the safe of a prominent Godfather that I am going to leak in my first edition. Does that sound exciting to you? Yes it does. If I can reach my fundraising goal of $1,640,000, I’ll give the people what they want. And what the people want is an entertaining newspaper. 

That’s where your boy YungCyrax comes into play.

So I ask y'all, what does a guy need to do to live past 24 hours around here?  Because y'all aren't gonna want to miss this

Report Post Tip

Have you asked Gillian what's happening?

Report Post Tip

See this is what I'm talking about @TapyGutt.  Why even bring her into this?  I'm trying to keep my nose clean here and you people are trying to steer me down the same dangerous path as my predecessors.

JUST LET ME DO MY THING IN PEACE.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Knock Knock
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL