Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:38:47
Page:  1 
INUENDO In bricktown Started by: Brent_everett on Feb 23, '24 20:06
As he was just doing his normal walk around and goofing off while working, he was conversing with a few friends while throwing dildos, suddenly the boss comes up from behind and they all jumped gasping their fear.

"Brent" Music bellowed.

"Yes Mam?!" He stood stall

"Come with me, I want to have a word with you." She spoke in a softer tone.

As he set dropped the dildos, they all oohed him, thinking he was in trouble.

As they made it to his office, Music sat behind her desk, Brent was nervous, her office was big. It made his boss seem more intimidating.

"Have a seat." She ordered softly.

Doing as he was told, Brent took a deep breath, and fidgeted a little anticipating what was to come.

"Mam if this is about the dildos. .we were jus.." He stopped as Music raised a hand to stop him.

"This isn't about that, this is about me sending you to brick town Dt . Brent, you did alot of great work for me here. You put your blood and sweat into this family. I like loyalty and hard work here. Now I think it's time I have you go to Bricktown and set up head quarters, extend the family out. .you earned it man." He said.

"Wait really, I'm not dreaming am i?" He asked as Music chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure your dreams would be more of dildos and whatever silly thing you can think of but I don't think you'd dream of me Brent and anyway jokes a side I'm completely serious. Go enjoy this. You earned it man." Danger said as he leaned back.

"Thank you sir you won't regret this. "Being excited as he was, he packed up his toy box put sparkles in the trailer and went off to an adventure to set up the “the INUENDO” in Detroit
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $5,020,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL