Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 12:16:45
Page:  1 
Footy Sports Odds Betting Started by: Sigurd on Feb 26, '24 11:19

Welcome to footy sports odds betting 

This is the place to be if you want to make millions 

How does it work? I will set up a few football matches and you can bet on them and win the big money. The only currency we take is the dollar. 

We categorize the bets in Home-Draw-Away 

Example: 

Team 1: odds 1.7 

Team2 : odds: 2.4

Draw: odds: 3 

You can bet on what outcome you want, either take the "safer" bet with lower odds or go for the upset and take the big money home to the wife and kids, there is also the third option if the teams plays out the game as a draw. 

Rules: You can bet on every game available but only on one outcome 

Max bet is 1 000 000$ per bet. So if you bet on a game with 1.7 in odds you will take home is 1 000 000* 1.7 =  1 700 000$

To make a bet, wire the money before the game starts to Sigurd, with what game and which outcome you bet on.

Look here for the spreadsheet of the games currently available:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bv7c_HB4LaVpIZw0l7UUDXshQYZ5UQDp9jSmYGzlgM0/edit#gid=0

Happy betting 

Report Post Tip

Will you take multiple bets/accumulators? EG I want to bet that all 3 of today's games are draws.

Report Post Tip

Yes you can have a single bet on all the games. So today total of three of the three games 

But you can choose one game and bet a Home and a Draw 

So back to your question, yes you can bet draw on all the three matches. 

This is a Pilot project, so I might do so changes later on or if anybody have any suggestions I would gladly review them to make improvements to the format 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"But you can't choose one game and bet a Home and a Draw" 

Report Post Tip

My bets are:

Torino to win - 250k

Lazio to win - 250k

Brentford to win - 250k

ROM/LAZ/WH all to win acca - 250k

Funds have been transferred and I look forward to laughing all the way to the bank later.  

Report Post Tip

Your accountant makes note that $250,000 has been wired to Qalico from your account. The note "refund" 

Accumulator bets are not active yet, but maybe something we can do in the future, for now we're keeping it sweet and simple 

Report Post Tip
  Feb 26, 17:13:44 Your accountant has received payment of $250,000 from Sigurd. The note "refund" was included.

Well would you look at that, an honest bookie, a thing rarer than hen's teeth!  Apparently accumulators are not being offered at the present time.  There was me thinking I had covered myself against losses! 

Report Post Tip

I want to thank all the contestants for joining in on the first day. All of todays matches was bagged by the favorite team, so non of todays betters got any winnings, they went for the big bucks, but it didn't work out this time. 

I feel bad that we didn't have any winners today, so I will return 50% of the betted amount to each player that participated in todays even and hope they will join in another time. 

Tomorrows matches are already set up, so take a look and happy betting, there is some high odds so maybe the underdog can take it. 

Report Post Tip
I am interested but only when accumulators are accepted. Thanks.
Report Post Tip

Just a quick question.  Will you take bet requests?  Like, if there is a game going on you are not offering, we can request it and you will give us odds on it?

This would be superb if so as there are a literal fuckton of games going on at any one time :)

Report Post Tip

Of course, come up with suggestions and they shall be considered, the more suggestions the easier it is for me to make the betting service better :) 

Report Post Tip

We are closing up to the weekend and with that comes a lot of exciting football matches on Saturday and Sunday. 

The spreadsheet has been updated with new matches, so go in and take a look.  We have matches from  Premier League, MLS and Serie A.  

Happy betting ;) 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Footy Sports Odds Betting
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL