Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 05:45:05
Page:  1 
End of an Era Started by: Cyraxxxx on Feb 28, '24 18:28

Cyraxxxx sits alone in a dark room, clutching the prestigious Cyrax Family Crest in his hands.  He gazes down on it sadly, knowing that his namesake had run its course.  It was bittersweet for Cyraxxxx as he reflected back on generations upon generations of proud Cyrax mafioso.  But it was time to move on.

Hey y'all what's up.  Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Cyraxxxx, aka your boy.  This speech will serve as both a hello and a goodbye, as sadly it seems that those that bear my name are unfit for this type of life.  I'd love to take my leave with a speech thanking everyone who helped make my family's dreams a reality, but instead, once again, we enter this world and immediately need to come out here and apologize to people again.

Cyraxxxx looks down at his feet in shame

First of all I would like to apologize to Don Ketamine.  She gave my father YungCyrax a chance, with her only condition being to not cause any trouble.  He failed, and released what he believed to be an acceptable newspaper, even emphasizing that his claims were alleged, but some did not know what alleged means, and killed him based on her own misunderstanding.  However I have to share some of that blame myself, and for that I would like to apologize to Don Ketamine, a wonderful leader and person.  Thank you for housing YungCyrax (rest in peace).  Please know that he tried.

Speaking of leaders, my second apology goes out to any crewleader that had to field a maniacal complaint mail from Gillian over my kin's actions.  I know there were many, and I know that they were all unhinged and annoying.  Even deep down, Gillian knows this too.  But a leopard cannot change their stripes, and much like myself and a leopard, Gillian is also unable to change who she is.  This is the same person that as someone else pointed out, isn't even trusted to be included in the most basic of internal purgings (later confirmed by Gillian herself).  The Right-Hand of her own family has to pre-emptively instruct her to ignore certain individuals when they walk into a coffeeshop to prevent an all-out tantrum and public meltdown.  Never seen anything like it before in my entire life.  But it is what it is.  And if she needs to be handled with kids gloves, perhaps I should do the same and leave her be.

This speech marks the closing of a very large chapter in Gillian's career.  For better or for worst, history will link our names together for eternity.  No one will be able to think of the name Gillian without immediately thinking of mine, and vice-versa.  We are each other's legacies.  Not how either of us wanted to be remembered I'm sure, but again, it is what it is.  

This part of Gillian's life, most commonly known as "The Cyrax Era" in her story arc, ends with me.  I hope she finds peace in this announcement, and that it allows her to focus on the other conspirators that she has claimed are conspiring against her in the shadows, such as TaptGutt, MonobrowedMenace, and TommyVitale.  Good luck and best wishes, old friend.

Is this really goodbye?  I'm afraid so.  Peace y'all

Report Post Tips: 20 / Total: $1,650,000 Tip

"Too long speech, didnt pay attention to anything you said, but know this: i'll keep killing your kin over and over. Stop being a complete obsessive prick and take my precious name out of your fucking mouth or your family will keep dying. Or just keep doing it, thats one more reason for me to kill your relatives and i throughly enjoy it.

Have a great day, frendo!"

She walks away smiling and humming a joyful song.

Report Post Tip

Unlike this tough gal, I did listen to your speech, Cyraxxxx and I have to say it has left me melancholy.

What will the Streets become now The Cyrax Era has come to an end? Will this be an upward swing, like a first lunchtime lobster ravioli, or the start of a downward trend like the opening a black hole forming around a hooker's sneezehole?

Can TipToeTimmy inspire us a second time by exclusively talking to himself? I worry that may have been lightning in a bottle, not to be repeated a second time. A bit like a newspaper I know. 

Anyway, all the best to you Cyraxxxx. These are tumultuous times alright.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: End of an Era
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL