Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 04:43:59
Page:  1 
Birth of 'The Forsaken' Started by: Falka on Mar 18, '24 18:36
It's 7:04am in the morning and Falka's driving back home from a night compelled from bad deeds, deaths and murders. Falka stops the car and gazes upon to watch the sunrise here in Downtown, LA. "What a beautiful sunrise!" Falka tells himself. It is moments like this, for whatever it is that Falka has committed, somehow it gets all taken away, all those heavy burdens just flushes out of him as if he was born again.

Falka heads back to the HQ, a routine which he has never failed to do. He has always gone back to update his Godfather. This is one of the things he finds soothing and enjoys doing. Learning as much as he could from his Godfather Tyki_Mikk was always a priority.

This is the day Falka has been relishing, his sixth sense kicking in as he felt that something extravagant was about to happen either to him, or the crew. As he walks into Godfather Chairman Tyki_Mikk's office, the Godfathers trusted bodyguard already preparing Falka's favourite drink, a Single Malt Whiskey on the rocks along with a Cuban cigar. A box of matches ready next to the ashtray to be used. Falka looks up to his Godfather for permission to sit. Tyki gives the nod, taking a sip of his whiskey and lighting his own cigar.

"Falka, an opportunity has arise and it's time for you to spread your wings and go forth to assist Pasadena with its ongoing growth. I suggest you make the most of this experience as you are one of my most well respected Dons & I trust you will not let me down. You deserve this opportunity and have worked tirelessly for me for the longest time now. May God bless you on this journey you are about to partake, I know you will do us all proud."

Falka stands up, going straight to his Godfather and kisses the ring as a sign of gratitude and respect. "Thank you for believing in me, Godfather. I will NOT let you, the Family, or the City down."

As Falka walks away, he immediately understands, 'The Forsaken' was now born.
Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $9,800,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL