Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 08:13:29
Page:  1 
The Irish take Hollywood Started by: DeadIrishman on Mar 26, '24 07:24

Irish gets a call in the early morning hours. "There has been a raid and you are needed," is all the voice of Lady Amira says before the line goes dead. Irish jumps up, gets dressed, and runs to the car. Without waiting for a driver, he goes straight to the Godfather Chairman's HQ and directly up to the Godfather Chairman's office. As he walks in, things are hectic. Lady Amira sends him straight into the office where Godfather Tyki is waiting. 

The Godfather asks Irish to sit down. He explains that in light of the situation with the law enforcement disbanding The Bullet Society, he asks Irish if he feels that he would be up to the task of taking over the district of Hollywood. Irish thinks for a minute before nodding. "Sir, this has been what I've been working for since reaching these shores. It would be an honor to run the district for you." The Godfather responds, "This is not what we had planned or hoped for, but I know you will do me proud as you have time and again. I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish with your own family." 

The two men stand up and shake hands. Irish says, "Thank you for the opportunity, sir. I'll do my best to make you proud and to serve the city for as long as I live." Tyki smiles and says, "I know you will. Now it's time for you to go and set up your new home." Irish smiles at the statement, responding, "I do like the sound of that." before turning and heading out the door.

Stopping by Lady Amira's office, Irish steps in, smiling, "Well, I won't be seeing you around here as much, but I guess you already knew that. Don't be a stranger. Sorry I can't stay and chat." he says as he taps on the doorway, waves, and turns and walks away. Heading out the door, he climbs in his car and goes to his new HQ, pulling up at the same time as his friend and now Right Hand Man Jimmy Silver does. Looking at Jimmy, Irish smiles and says, "Well, this wasn't the ideal plan, but here we are, my friend. Time to get to work."

Report Post Tips: 21 / Total: $5,040,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL