Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 02:26:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Do The Streets Need A Kuku (And Not A Transistor) Started by: Hop on Mar 26, '24 15:14
Rufus take a check in here so all is good and so far it seems good so the WatchDog don't need to set up his watch so far.

Keep it up all that enjoys keeping on if *Do The Streets Need A Kuku*

Some seems to like this so let the eord spesks up in a gentle way to each other.

What my oppinion is knows the most and lets see where this will go to.
Report Post Tip

My respect for your care and vigilance, RufusWatchdog. You remind me of a young BulletToothTony

Report Post Tip
Absolutely wrong impression.

This 4-feeted WatchDog reminds only into his sncestors with just 4 paws filled with leathel claws so many of his dearest friends thinks he is a horryfying cat in his last life.

From that to this, keep it to what this thread handel, Mr-Kuku my opiniln is we don't need your arse-sorry writing in the street. You can better. Knows.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Rufus, you need to settle down, son. You just awarded this speech your approval not two hours ago, and now you're flying off the handle? What's gotten into you? 

Let's talk in a gentle way to each other. 

Report Post Tip
Im always calm Mr-Kuku.

Im truly speakkng well ibto you but at the same time it seems like things will getting in a way we don't want it to go.

My ancestors had a kuku-watch going and lets not make this coming up again, just tell you.

Were gents so far so let it be like that.

Rufus pees in the location.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You're a good man, Rufus. A strong man. Aggressive. I respect that. I trust you to keep an eye on me. The world does. Nobody kept watch of BulletToothTony and look what happened there. It's a sad thing.
Report Post Tip
Im good.
Strong in mind.
Nice to nice ppl.
Eyes are important to check with.

Finally Rufus says "street belongs to all, and if choosing between kuku and Transistor is really a joke in my book.

Keep the faith and you will enjoy every little breath you take Mr-Kuku

Rufus gets back to his watch-hideout
Report Post Tip

I do not know how this intellectually stimulating conversation about how to move The Streets forward got so sidetracked by two dogs barking at each other like enraged rabies-afflicted chihuahuas, but I want to bring it back to its essence:

A Co-Leadership of The Streets perhaps?

But I fear, Dutchy, that power is best balanced in a triumvirate. 

Suggestions?

At present we have two good men, two experienced men, but are still lacking our third.

We need someone of pristine pedigree. A proven track record. With the gusto to match it.

The mind and body accounted for, but we still need the soul.

Report Post Tip

BobJimDaveJohnRobTom, you are a fool and an imbecile, shut up for one second so I can talk again. 

Transistor - a suggested member of the trifecta - has shot down an olive branch I extended in the name of peace and progress.

As clear as it is that he is not interested in a Street renaissance, the forces of progress clash with those of reaction. In our situation, my progress as a Leader of the Streets, as the greatest driver of discourse in years, possibly ever, clash violently with the community's reaction to Transistor's Street speeches, which is to completely ignore them. 

Even the egregious sycophant Warmonger has failed to offer support for his floundering leader recently, perhaps in retribution for Transistor's murder of his father. 

Some believe that Jesus performed miracles; sight to the blind, water to wine, dropsy, etc. It is time to showcase a feat of the extraordinary power of the Streets. Before the week is up, against all forces of nature, interest and taste, we will find a way to convince one single person to listen to a Transistor speech, and we'll pay them enough money to tell a noble lie like, 'Well said'. 

Report Post Tip

Mr-Kuku I'm sick and tired of you and your ilk shutting down any kind of serious discussion on The Streets only to spout your inane nonsense. You wish for a Street Renaissance, yet you refuse to engage in dialectic and only continue to self-aggrandise like you always do.

Me, me me.

I've fucking had it with you people. If this is what The Streets have become then I will have no part in it anymore.

BobJimDaveJohnRobTom reaches into his coat and produces a gun. He then sticks it in his mouth and pulls the trigger, splattering his brains all across the sidewalk.

Report Post Tip

I have 5 million dollars set aside for the offspring of BobJim, a man of great spirit. He reminded me of a young BulletToothTony

Report Post Tip
Agreeing fully to what BobJimDaveJohnRobTom stated just before he flied out in the air after, a real sad suiced.

Hope your happy now Mr-Kuku! No good to make sny take their life like that. Luckily the kuku-watch is on from now.

Stay alert!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Do The Streets Need A Kuku (And Not A Transistor)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL