Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 14:37:32
Page:  1 
Can We Please Not Ignore Transistor? Started by: LOBSTER on Apr 04, '24 12:51

Can We Please Not Ignore Transistor?

I know his speeches lack the polish, panache, content, and basic literacy of even the most inane story-telling dweeb (looking at you here, OliverQueen), but should we just totally ignore Transistor?

Like, even how own members ignore him.  That must surely hurt.  I mean, they've probably only ever heard of him because he publicly tried to scam $80m from a distant relative of someone, over who knows what.

But I have a different theory.  We all know that SpikeS is notorious for being, well, a bit overbearing in the ol' managing and leading stakes, but Transistor is quite the opposite.  One of his members said to me the other day, "he has significantly less personality than a lobster ravioli."   That's as may be, but what would Gillian make of this?  I'd ask her, but her complete lack of self-awareness would make me nervous for my well being.

After all, a fortnight or so ago, she came within an ace of killing saddleflashing - if she'd had enough money to fly to the city he never left, she could have killed him.  Are times hard, Gillian?  Is there a spike on the price of lobster?

The only decent leader in this thing of ours is my boss, and that's because he purges like an unapologetic despot of yesteryear.  God bless him.

I'd like to ask Bryan and Jono to duel each other.  Your continuing lives offend me.
Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

I think it's wrong to say people are ignoring Transistor. He is one of the most respected CL's in this thing of ours. I think if anything we would be better off ignoring you. Transistor may have said some things that didn't catch anyones interest but that doesn't mean he is being actively ignored. It's not a crewleader's obligation to entertain the masses like a clown. You can be an amazing CL without being a good street speaker, I feel like there are a lot of crewleaders who can attest to that and whose crews are happy. This is a really good group so who cares if they aren't really educated or in the street talking about recipes and stuff. Obviously I'm glad when we have upper structures like Gladius telling us recipes and stuff because it doesn't seem like a lot of effort and is really relatable, but at the end of the day I don't expect Transistor to do that. I don't know if that's what he did because like you said no one saw what he said but just saying, I'd rather have good CL's who give bad speeches than bad CL's who give good speeches. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Really good word spoken Hugo.

LOBSTER who we now know all who he is, just cant stop harras others. So nothing new in that brain which we many had hope for would developed better.

Keeping on this journey against Transistor is just sick. And would be great if it stopped and clear out.

Rufus just shakes his head and wish for something that never happen.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $2,520,000 Tip

agreed RufusWatchdog. If no one replies to your street speeches, it's literally nobodys business. I believe there are certain kinds of people who have the ability to be funny or interesting and if they're not one of those people, it doesn't define them. They can still be a good CL hypothetically. No one is going to Godfather Petah for laughs but who's to say he isn't a good boss? Obviously it's impossible for us to tell because you have zero public impact if you aren't visible but that's only important if you want to be remembered by anyone, so it doesn't matter. But trust Kuku to be an ass about it.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Good things never comes to late. Rufus nods towards Hugo and cant say better words than so far he wrote.

Lifes wonderful, hope some now got a tasty Lobster-soup, think thats the only good thing came out of this.

He takes a walk to watch out for another visit soon for some to get harmed by. Well see.
Report Post Tip

I know we're all thinking it, so I'm just going to say it. Will the remains be transported to New York, cut into tasty little morsels, and rolled into a little pasta pouch before being served with a light cream veloute and a glass of chardonnay?

I think that would make everything come full circle.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $736,969 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Can We Please Not Ignore Transistor?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL