Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 15:11:35
Page:  1 
Ironclad Resolve Under the Starlit Vigil Started by: IronSad on Apr 04, '24 17:00

As his father’s funeral concludes, IronSad walks over to the exit to say goodbye to those in attendance. His heart heavy with loss but spirit uplifted by the memories of his father, he smiles at Ivy as she leaves and thanks her for coming by.

My father adored you. He wanted to marry you some day, ya know? But best of luck with the Glitterazzi Firm. Pasadena is in good hands.

Shortly after, he meets harison’s gaze as he exits with a mixture of respect and disappointment. With a deep breath, he reflects on the events of the day, realizing that things could have unfolded differently. 

IronSad steps out of the building and onto the streets of Las Vegas. The doors behind him close and he turns his attention to the streets. Clearing his throat, he addresses those around with a determined tone. 

Today, as I bid farewell to my father, I hope to share his experiences and observations on recent events.    

To the Stargazers and Las Vegas, pay attention. Lack of trust was the reason given for my father’s demise so learn from his misfortune. Trust is a two-way street that takes time, communication, and participation to cultivate, all of which the Boss was lacking.  I hope you can find a way to better navigate that and not end up with a bullet in your head like my father.  

Harison, you should step down or retire. You are never around, and Al runs your city.  I can’t speak for Saddle but you murdered two loyal members in your upper family in cold blood. That’s your choice, it’s your city after all but omerta used to mean something. I hope newcomers on these shores stray far away from The Strip as their hard work will be better suited elsewhere. 

Al, I do wish you vouched for my father. In any case, thanks again for bringing him in and showing him around. You do a lot for the family. Do them a favor and take the reigns already. Maybe MrSki can help. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
Stormshadow listens and approaches the corner solemnly

“We all meet death one day. I hope your father’s was met with dignity, perhaps not in the execution but by his son’s actions which appear very noble. I mourn your loss but these are treacherous times we live in. If what you speak of your father is true, he seems like the type who accepted his fate like a warrior. There is no greater death than that.

We can all live a thousand lives, but without death, it is all meaningless.”
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ironclad Resolve Under the Starlit Vigil
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL