Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:41:49
Page:  1 
Transitioning from transistor Started by: MisterKuku on Apr 10, '24 10:10

TRANSITIONING FROM TRANSISTOR

The single most boring individual to lead purges in this society has to be stopped.  Never before has murder been so boring.  The man is not even contemptible - he's simply a half-witted, half-empty street speaker with an audience not even half of 1% of his greatest foe, and target of his obsessions, Kuku.

So, with thanks to my more powerful friends: Welcome to your current predicament, Transistor.

Hits, lovely, lovely hits.  Yes, enjoy, for there's more where that came from.

Secondly, you know all those people you just killed?  Well, we've been contacting their sons and daughters, and they are not at all happy with you, son.

I wonder if more people will turn up to your funeral than your street speeches?   I don't think so.  You won't be remembered, son.  

Me?  I'm a legend.  You're a moron.

See ya. 

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $510,000 Tip

"Looks at some oddball named Sisu talking to someone who isn't there"

Aw, look.  They let him talk by himself.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Transistor - your own people send me money agreeing with me:

Apr 10, 12:49:20 Stormshadow has tipped you $100,000 for your post. It has been deposited to your bank. 
Report Post Tip
Me? I'm a moron. You're a legend.

You pasted it eronhly, I corrected it!

Rufus passed out and laughs all way back to his home
Report Post Tip

Now is not the time to gloat. Had Transistor learned to listen, and accepted the sincere offers of help from me and my people, he wouldn't have transitioned into a coffin-filling disgrace.

As we rapidly forget about this empty bag of a personality, let's look forward to speeches that people actually attend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Transitioning from transistor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL