Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 01:08:03
Page:  1 
Chapter2: the three d's and my Obsession (The Shadow) Started by: Adeline on Apr 10, '24 10:53

Looking for her for years annoyed me. My kind kept me busy, they found her and told me she was Alive and well, but they would come up with some lame excuse for why they couldn't tell me where she was. Although I wanted to kill them I couldn't, they had the direct location of where she was. When I tried to look either something came up or they tried to distract me. As if they were in on it, as if they took her from me in the first place. Just thinking about it annoyed the hell out of me. Sitting here looking at my men, half way listening in on what everyone was saying. I already knew most of it so I didn't need to keep listening in. Annoyed that I was in a daze, and I kept looking out the massive office window. It was dark out. The moonlight shining bright. It was oddly snowing it. Feeling out of it more than usual, I didn't make it obvious anymore, cause then my men would get all proactive and try and get my mind else where. Although it's been years, I still wait for the day I would find her. 

I felt a pull suddenly, then I knew I had to do a job. Although it was rare considering I haven't felt a pull in years.what was even weirder or off was that the pull was heavier than usual. Almost suffocating. If I were a normal death dealer I would have probably fallen to my knees but considering I'm higher up in ranks, it doesn't effect me like the others. But it does effect me. As I stand up, in the middle of a meeting I might add. Like I have choice, this is something I physically can not a void doing. As I stand up I notice it got really still. I take a look around, the lowly lit lamps making a soft glow, keeping the darkness at bay. It smelled like smoke and whiskey. A sign that we were smoking and drinking a bit much. 

I looked over to the balcony office doors, the moonlight shining into the lamp glow of the office, hitting a large span of the floor and some of the men in its rays. 

"Sir, we are having an important meeting. You can't leave." One man said. 

My eye becoming cold, noticing the man disrespecting my rank and who I was. "Yes and is my right hand man not here?" I asked. 

"Well it's kind of weird with you leaving like this." The man said. 

Everyone else just looked the other way knowing what was coming next. They were smart in their actions. Knowing what I'd do if they disrespected me. 

"Are you question me? Do I need to answer to you in how I run this family pegetelli?" I let out a low growl.

"No..no sir. I was just.." He started to say as my right hand grabbed him by throat. 

"Enough. He is our boss. What ever he's doing..we do not question him, what ever he does, it has purpose in helping us making money and keeping us alive and safe. So unless you want to die sometime soon I'd advise to keep your mouth shut. Plain and simple." Said my right hand man. 

Suddenly feeling the pull again, only i was starting to feel their pain. That never happened before, I looked over to the window, feeling a shift in the universe. My right hand came up and whispered. "I'm guessing your other job?" He said I nodded.

"GO boss, we got this, you entrusted us so let us do this." He said and I nodded.

I follow the feeling like a reaper would, as followed the more it seemed to become unbearable. Which was odd, normally I  just felt the pull but with this one I  felt everything. Their pain, rage, sadness, their helplessness. It's like they've given into the pull of darkness and death. The last I  felt like this was when she died. God's let me be wrong. As I weaved my way through thr crowds I began to smell a sweet smell as I got closer to her massive home. I felt like maybe a half hour to get there, but I was really fast. I jumped, as the cold and snow surrounded me. I quietly landed on her balcony. And then I felt it. I almost bowed to my knees in pain. I locked my knees, steeling myself as I straighten my back. That's when I noticed something was off, one the doors were shattered, two blood was everywhere and three even though she was badly beaten, she was unnaturally beautiful. But not just that, the fact that she was still alive told me a lot I needed to know. 

As I looked down, down at her face, I knew why it felt so heavy, it was her. I stood there in almost shock, then I felt rage towards anyone who'd do this or even did this. How long had this been happing? Considering he saw old scars where her clothes were ripped tells me it's happening a long time. 

My face soften towards her, suddenly my mouth decided to have a mind on its own. I spoke without realizing, when I realized what I said I froze.

I could see the moonlight brighten her features. Although she was beautiful, her lips were dried and busted. Her cheeks a little sunkin in from what looked up be malnourished. Bruises everywhere, walked towards her, as I got closer she looked my way. I could tell her senses had dulled and her eyes were going blind from her dying. Parts of her hair sprawled out around her and other parts clinging to cold beaded sweaty face. Which was now pale from the life being drained out of her as she bled out. 

"Poor little bunny." I spoke softly in my lowest towns of my voice box.

"Even death mocks me..ahahaha." She laughed in a sarcastic cold hopeless tone. 

she reaked of pain and rage, I stare st her,, studying her noticing her eyes were so blue they were silver. Almost hollowed of emotion. Evidence she was dying, but filled with so much pain. I couldn't let her go like this. I can't let her die like this. 

"No..I don't mock beings in their last moments before complete death." He said. I used the same tone.

My heart hurt hearing how hollow and hateful and sarcastic she sounded. I did the only thing i could think of, seeing her long black to almost dsrk blue under the moonlight. It was soaked in blood and sweat. A bit matted, I brushed it aside as best as I could. 

Her breathing shallow, wheezing almost,, I was surprised that she was even breathing at all considered how bad she looked and sounded.

As if noticing I was studying her, she looked away, i almost wanted to chuckle at her for her shyness and her boldness. I could tell she was giving up.. but I could also tell she still a little bit of fight left so I had to appeal to her bratty wits about her. Although I'd love to teach her a lesson, but right now I needed her fight her spit fire. Her will to live if I was going to help her. I first needed her to have hope and I needed to appeal to her to seduce her. To the first step of making her mine. 

"even though you're a stranger to me, this moment feels  too intimate, could you grace me with a name? It makes us less strangers." She whispered. 

I almost snorted, but then I remembered my objective of what I needed to do, because of she dies, it will offset the Ballenger and I very well couldn't have that. But mostly I couldn't let her die, not when I just found her again. I almost want to say fuck the balance but they are both equally important. It makes me motives all the more anyway.

"humans and their ideology for naming things.. No, I don't have a name. Would you give me one?" I asked, trying to keep my voice leveled. 

although my voice came out as a light command I still kept it gentle, because deep inside I was raging. It was like a storm brewing above the calm clouds. 

how about...wraith?" She asked, feeling right she hummed.

he looked at her confused, but instead of keeping that look, he raised a brow, god even his brows were beautiful. His beauty was just as unnatural as hers. But she didn't really see it.

"Why wraith?" I asked, I was honestly surprised.

She was so straight forward about it that it took me by surprise. It was quite refreshing actually. 

It means death and shadow. You are in the shadows as you guide the souls over to the other side." She whispers. 

As if their pull was like magnetic tide, I  tried to ignore it, for one she was dying and two I needed to keep her intrigued. Not fuck her. Ugh. 

"it's perfect, thank you. I think I'll keep it. Is there anything you wish to say before you leave?" I asked in that same soft tone.

I needed her complient, and focused not on her death bed, I took a deep breath and looked down at her. 

I remember asking her something that even I was baffled by it but I still had to asked, her tears never ceased, her sobs and groans seemed to make up up for her whispers. Otherwise she never complained how much pain she was in. 

"Do you fear me little bunny?" I asked, although I  was being gentle. My smile said something different.

I gave her a wicked grin, as if I  knew she was scared but not of me, and I  almost seemed dangerous even as if I wanted to tease her bit to bring out her fighting spirit. 

"then why are do you cry? Little bunny." Altough I had an inkling of why but I wanted her to tell me with her own words. 

and then she began to tell me her life, I had laid her head down on my lap. Letting my fingers massage her head to soothe her. To keep her calm. As she began to tell me I had to force myself to stay as gentle as possible. She was already breakable and battered in my hands. Anymore she'd most likely turn to dust. 

As I listened further, about how she had so much evil done to her and she'd never experienced a piece of happiness. I sat there and started to come up with an idea.

Right when she was asking me avenge her, suddenly my voice spoke and my lips moved on their own. I wasn't going to take it back anyways. 

As I was giving her the idea, I could tell she was seriously thinking about it. Like she wanted to so badly. If she said yes I'd make sure she enjoyed all the simply things in life. Take her to a circus. Maybe take her to go enjoy ice cream. Take her to a park. Something to let her enjoy life to its fullest. And as I thought about how i could ease her into this. She was already nodding her head yes. I gave a wicked grin. This girl still had a little bit a fire in her, she just didn't know it yet. 

As I suddenly held her to my chest, I slightly healed her do I could do what I'm about to do and that is gift her with a new chance at life. Teach her a way to find her own path and to be able to make her own decisions the fact that after her parents were taken away and she went through a worse trauma than her parents dying. I needed to get revenge on the people that did this to her from my side. But i couldn't do that with her all alone. I leaned down and kissed her forehead. Taking all the information I needed and sent her back with myself. Giving her the necessary tools she needed as well. So as i came back to my own body to the past. I took the information from nineteen thirty-two. And went to her place.

I knocked on her door as her parents greeted me. With oour darkness, her destruction and my obsession and both of us being surrounded by death, I had finally found her. I would fight heaven and hell to be by her side. For I'm her shadow and she's my weapon. My bunny and probably a baby dragon I would build her up and push her forward. Give her life to see her smile once...to be continued..

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $560,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Chapter2: the three d's and my Obsession (The Shadow)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL