Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 00:41:39
Page:  1 
Big Apple Angel's Started by: Allie on Apr 12, '24 21:02

Allie nervously waits outside the office of Godfather @Sniffler, wondering anxiously why the formal invitation when he usually just rings me up and we discuss the business at hand. Finally, the secretary tells me I can go in now, as I stand up I smooth my skirt down with my suddenly clammy hands and open the door with as much confidence I can muster up. 

Opening the door slowly I step inside the inner sanctum of one of the most respected bosses around, only to find it's standing room only. There standing around the office is @Harvey_Specter , @Ginger , @Spike and none other than the Godfather Chairman @DangerClose himself. The door closes quietly behind me and GF Sniffler motions me with a wave of his claw to sit. I take the chair nearest to me and sit, my hands folded together in my lap waiting for the boss to speak.

He starts out with telling me what a pleasure it has been to have had me as a trusted and loyal member of his crew and goes on to tell me that he is expanding the business and would like for me to lead my own crew. Swallowing the lump in my throat and with my eyes glistening with unshed tears I tell him it would an honor to serve him in this new adventure and that I will do my very best to not let him or looking around at the smiling faces nor any of them down.

GF Sniffler stands up as do I and walks around his huge mahogany desk and hugs me tight with his amazingly strong anteater arms as the room erupts into cheers and well wishes. Champagne seemingly appears out of nowhere and the party begins.

I am suddenly pulled out of GF Snifflers embrace into Ginger's arms as he whispers in my ear how happy he is for me and kisses me on the cheek, I shake Harvey's hand and he tells me how happy he is for me, I then shake hands with Spike and finally the Godfather Chairmans hand as he lifts mine to his lips, kissing it and saying to me with a twinkle in his eyes "Welcome to the big league kid"

So is born Big Apple Angel's

Report Post Tips: 12 / Total: $880,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL