Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:43:43
Page:  1 
Schemaposse On The Scene Started by: LilPeep on Apr 12, '24 22:10

Long days, and even longer nights, has lead up to this glorious moment that Lil Peep will soon never forget. Las Vegas had been home to him for quite some time, he had become infatuated with the everything it had to offer.. the drugs, the money, the woman.. it was all grand but it never amounted to anything.. atleast not yet.. that was until this morning when he finally got the call from his Godfather that sent him jumping out of his seat.. his mind raced as he nodded slowly, listening to each and every word before finally the click came.. silence.. Today was the day!

Throwing on his finest suit, he quickly reached out to his trusted associates and sped down to the safehouse where he wished his boss a final farewell, as well as Noodle.. she was as much to thank as his boss was for everything he had accomplished in this life.

"I won't let you down boss, Thank you again for the trust you've bestowed in me and from this day and until I die, my loyalty is yours."

He gave a faint head nod before putting his cap on and turning to walk out the door to greet his associates he had called, Makima and Maverick Kane. Pausing at the edge of the sidewalk, he noticed the large crowd gathering as they were starting to talk amongst each other, with Makima giving him the slight nod before Lil Peep turned away to address those who had come.

"Hello all, and thanks for being here.. I will keep this short and simple as my Duckfather has already made the clear announcement. I look forward to working alongside everyone here in Las Vegas, to keep the wheels turning, and above all, keep the money flowing into all of our pockets here. So long as I am breathing, I will do everything I can for Vegas, my Duckfather Petah, and the Babyfather, Harison. To many more days of prosperity and to a bright future!"

He bowed before taking his leave, giving one last wave to the crowd before he vanished into the shadows of the nearest back alley.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $330,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL