Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:02:41
Page:  1 
The Den of Debauchery Started by: SakaiRihito on Apr 17, '24 19:35

The last week had been stressful and it felt like it was never going to end, as Sakai finally walked into the headquarters thinking he would get a break, he was greeted by DangerClose and BadWolf, He knew this was not going to help his stress at all, he pulled a joint from the container in his pocket before sitting down and listening to the men speak.

Hello all, I know that I am here speaking to you a little late, but that is what TheLastStyleBender told me... If you wanna fit in, you have to be late. With the move of BadxWolf to Detroit, the need for another family to set up has arisen.

I will not keep you here with a long drawn out speech, or any crazy shenanigans, I am just here to introduce to you the newest family in Detroit, One spawned from its surroundings and the influence of BadxWolf himself. I would like to introduce you all to the newest location in Corktown.. The Debauchery Den.

Please send all gifts and hate mail to TheLastStylebender as he gets lonely sometimes and truly loves a good annoyance.

Thank you for your time, 

Sakai.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL