Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 08:16:14
Page:  1 
Tales of Downtown, LA Started by: Luna on Apr 18, '24 12:09

Luna had been trying to think of ways (excuses) to explain her absence. She had no idea what kind of reaction her tales would bring. Although for her, it was adventures. And for a while she was relishing the perspective of being on the “outside” or away from the underworld.

She almost tripped into the headquarters as she skipped along the floor, heading towards Tyki_Mikk’s office. “Oh, hey!! Boss. You wouldn’t guess what happened to me while I was away….”

Luna’s ramblings were not short of ridiculous. “I was a restaurant manager for a while and met a lot of cool people. This guy named Rash, took me in when he saw me sat down on the streets in pouring rain. From there it’s history..” She enjoyed her time there, but reckoned it was time to move on when people started complaining about the food and reporting the restaurant to the health authorities. She loved Rash, but the hygiene in that restaurant was horrific. “HORRIFIC! So… I was kinda put off food for a while. So moved into the fashion industry. Did a short course on sewing.”

She went away to make a quick coffee for herself and Tyki then came back, her cheerfulness unwavering. She set down his coffee on his desk. “From there I gained a lot of confidence and landed a job in a tailor shop. I was just the assistant but I was drinking up all this knowledge about how to stitch a collar to creating beautiful and intricate designs.” She shook her head, a frown slowly moving onto her face. “But even though it was fun, I was working so much and getting overloaded with clients. It was bad enough that the tailor shop was so short staffed that I couldn’t hold my own weight. Eventually I just settled for janitor duties.”

Luna explained that few weeks later in the janitor role, she began to realize her true calling. In fact, being alone so many hours a week got her to reflect. And it was that being part of a team made her feel alive. For her it wasn’t about competition, it was about the loyalty and friendship. A group of individuals working together towards one specific goal. It’s a collective effort. And she missed that.

“Family is everything. So I’m here. Yes– I disappear frequently but I know in my heart that I’ll always come back. Because there’s nothing more I want than to be able to help you and the family achieve greatness.”

She sipped on her coffee before letting out a satisfied breath..

“I am officially back at your service, Tyki.” Luna smirked.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Tales of Downtown, LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL