Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:59:21
Page:  1 
No More Mr. Nice Guy Started by: BurtMacklin on Apr 19, '24 16:01
Its time. Time for justice. I've read journal entries upon journal entries of past souls trying to make their own way in this world with no help along the way. No more I say. The entire police payroll is corrupt, there is no justice. I have come to collect what's owed.

You thought I was dead? So did the presidents enemies. 40 years undercover, I've never even met my family. Let me introduce myself. The name is Macklin, Burt Tyrannosaurus Macklin. I was the best damn agent the FBI had, until I was framed for a crime I didn't commit. Now, I work alone. I don't play by the rules, but I get results. If you're a straight shooter, you have nothing to fear. However if you're in one of those fancy corner apartments units that overlooks the complex pond, I have my eyes on you.

My door is always open. Feel free to reach out with any problems you may be facing and let agent Macklin handle it. (For a small fee)

God speed, comrades.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Gillian puts on some black shades and a dark trenchcoat and approaches the man:

"Mr. Macklin, im a huge fan of your work. Youre a legend. You know where to find me if any help is needed." She hands him a note containing the adress to a shady motel. On the other side is written '10pm, room 69'.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No More Mr. Nice Guy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL