Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 03:14:33
Page:  1 
The Corelli Crime Organization Started by: StripheCorelli on Apr 22, '24 00:01

Construction had recently begun on a new place on 2nd and Centennial Ave in South Philly and you watched as the building grew everyday as the time passed. The winter season had ended and it was spring now with the rains starting and the storms coming in the afternoons but it was still cold out at night. As you went by on your way to work this time you noticed a huge crowd in front of the building with fancy stretch limousines and people wondering around the street mingling with each other. 

As you got closer you could see men in suits all drinking and smoking and you looked at the building in awe. There was a massive staircase leading towards the door and multiple balconies towered above you with personalized concrete and security covering every exit along and a covered parking garage with full time security watching the cars and property. There was an engraving on the front of the building with the words The Vendetta Cartel along with some words in Italian you could not understand.

There was some clapping from the middle of the crowd so you started to make your way over to the crowd. You walked by a hot dog cart and took a deep breath which reminded of you when you were a kid going to a baseball game with your grandpa before everything changed and you joined the life of crime. You saw the man who was talking and noticed he was finely dressed with an entourage of bodyguards around him as he walked around shaking hands with legendary Philly mobsters like ShoresySpikeΦThe-Big-JokerSal_GiaquintoMarston and MacleaneHe noticed his friend MrGiggles was busy losing at dice... he laughed a bit and started talking

Friends today is a great day for us all as we celebrate ΦAdamSmasher taking the role of Godfather and now I come to announce I have been given permission to set up a new family The Corelli Crime Organization in South Philadelphia. Our world is constantly in state of building and changing and with todays events I will be doing my best to continue the legacy of Omerta, Onore, Sangue, Famiglia. 

We live in times of quiet streets, rebuilding and unrest amongst those that walk this streets but business must always go on and nothing good is ever achieved easy. We will keep our eye on the prize at all times and do what must be done to protect everything we hold so dearly.

He smiled as he finished shaking everyone's hands and talking as he walked back into the HQ, closing the large wooden doors which slammed a bit as they were secured 

Report Post Tips: 27 / Total: $3,180,000 Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL