Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
OOC: Experience bug from HQ posts. Started by: Squishy on Jan 04, '12 00:59

Zaxx, Nobody is stopping people from interacting within the HQ if they want to build up their confidence and feel they can only talk within a safety net, far from it. Hopefully one day these people will find out the streets aren't such the daunting place it can sometimes be percieved to be

Clearly there was a bug which people were taking advantage off to gain an unfair advantage. Sure some people were genuinely RPing, however there were also other people who abused this loophole through the constant posting of drug prices etc to bump up their XP to a disportionate level . Unfortunetaly its impossible to distinguish the genuine from the ungenuine

-Jax

Report Post Tip

*disproportionate

Report Post Tip

Zaxx the HQ bar is placed there to help people gain confidence in role playing without them feeling like fools in the street. Should people posting within there HQ benifit more then anyone else? -Jax has hot the nail on the head so to speak. I used to wonder how i was getting over taken in units despite being the most active member of the crew i was in at the time now i know why

Report Post Tip

Indeed gentlemen, indeed.

I know exactly why xp has been withdrawn from HQ posts. Strangely, I seem to have read about it myself in some previous posts.

However, regardless of the whys and wherefores of the situation I just happen to think it's rather sad that an alternative solution/bug fix couldn't have been coded in.

As I mentioned, new players previously received a little xp from the shelter of their family HQ, now they don't.

In my opinion, that's sad.

Doh! I'm repeating myself now too.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: OOC: Experience bug from HQ posts.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL