Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 21:26:53
Page:  1 
AGENTS - get all bullety when you shoot them. Started by: Squishy on Jan 09, '12 00:57

Bribed or unbribed, in someones pocket or not, working for someone who is alive or not - any Agent that is shot at or killed that is outside of your own family will result in other Agents getting all pissy and go out on the warpath to protect their own. They are limited like MIAs, but they are still Agents of the Law.

Report Post Tip

Sounds cool I like it.

Report Post Tip

Like an Army of Judge Dredds.

''I am the law.''

Report Post Tip

I fought the law and the law won.

The Clash

Report Post Tip

So there kinda like a crew of there own?

Report Post Tip

but that kind of sucks because what happens if one dude kills one of them and then has to kill them all because they are shooting at him?

Report Post Tip

One man war against a cities CA's I guess!

Report Post Tip

What does CA stand for anyway.?

Report Post Tip

Corrupt Agent.

I believe.

Report Post Tip

If one dude shots at one and they begin hunting him and he fires back the owners of the CAs will be pissed and i guess will want the culprit dead if he kills one that belongs to another family then there CL will proberly kill them also and NoDoubt there will be considerable compensation asked for these corrupt agents are a valuable resource

Report Post Tip

It's obviously all about risks. If you think that one kill is worth being shot at for 24 hours, then go for it.

Report Post Tip

If.you got decent defense or a few bgs you can kill one a day with minimal risk from the other Cas. Now that doesn't mean the person that bought them won't kill you.

Report Post Tip

You know they can still 1% you, right? I'm sure that's what you meant by minimal, but still, I just wanted to put it out there. You will get shot at least 6 times after you shoot a CA.

Report Post Tip

Now what about shooting your own CA while he is employed by you before the 30 days are up?

Report Post Tip

CA only start shooting if someone outside the family of the owner shoots them ThirdSun, so the owner or anyone in the owners family are safe to shoot them.

Report Post Tip

Yeah thats what i ment abel, its a small risk but a risk it is. Ah Thirdsun you can shoot any CA in your family, but why you would want to before 30 days idk.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: AGENTS - get all bullety when you shoot them.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL