Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:12
Page:  1 
The Weekly Wackback - A Paper For Us, By Us Started by: ThirdSun on Jan 10, '12 20:47

ThirdSun sits at his desk typing furiously at his typewriter greatly encouraged by the cities big men to develop a paper for the people, by the people. He looks around and wonders... where are the people?

The Weekly Wackback

The Weekly Wackback is an authorized weekly newspaper that will include everything you can possibly incorporate into a newspaper. We will have interviews with the big dogs of our major cities. Up to date reporting on Las Vegas and the struggle to power. Whispers from the casket from past Godfathers, Dons & Consiglieres with their input and views. Updates on current events. Coverage of wars and dive into the cause & reasoning behind them. No news is bad news and all news is good news. Consider this our central office. This paper will be maintained & published by myself and of course looking for a street team to help gather up the information without breaking Omerta. We will discuss public events and even allow moments in the Business District to rear its head into our stories. We will give brief histories of past families and struggles for power.

So what can you do to help? Message me, ThirdSun, let me know what you can offer or let ME find what you can offer...

It starts.

Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Weekly Wackback - A Paper For Us, By Us
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL