Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 17:12:20
Page:  1 
Vote score Started by: 01000011 on Jan 14, '12 10:18

I dont really care that someone has a 68% vote score. Being on the profile takes away from the theme of the game. Admins, y u not make row hidden to normal users?

Report Post Tip

links to you tube videos and profile photos of cats go agaisnt the point of the game too but those are allowed.

Report Post Tip

I agree but this isn't a pissing contest. Vote score is something easy to address. It doesn't add functionality to the players. Pointless

Report Post Tip

The theme of the game is shown through personal messages and amongst the streets and other various places in which you're made to roleplay, that's it, 90% of profiles on this game have absolutely nothing to do with the time in which the game takes place and so the importance of keeping up the facade is minimal when it comes to this area. Really it seems like you're picking at straws for something that's not all that important in the first place, as you just admitted.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for making my point. It's pointless to users so hide it. It's one line of code, I think you will find that your profile is an integral part of the game.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you could start by having your profile in adequation with "the theme" ? A binary name, a trollface picture and no decription isn't more related to the said theme than a voting score...

Report Post Tip

May I just add I'm making a suggestion to try improve the site. It was not intended to start a piss fight....

Report Post Tip

Wait... you're trying to improve the site by taking out something that doesn't need to be taken out? I think you just wanted to see how many times you could say piss in your responses, to be quite honest with you.

Report Post Tip

So let me get this straight.

On the grounds that you don't care about something it should be taken out of the profile?

Could you maybe clarify how this would improve the site, improve the game, even improve profiles?

Report Post Tip

Though I maybe neither here or there on removing the vote % on profiles, the one line I would like to see removed is the protection line. I don't like the fact that the opposition knows how much or little protection I have. The only people/person that should have access to how many bg's I have is my crew leader... in the crew page perhaps? However, I don't feel strongly enough over this issue to start a crusade over it.

Report Post Tip

Well, I feel like letting people see your bodyguards is pretty realistic seeing as how hulking guys walking around you are going to constantly be seen; by friend and foe. What I think might be a cool little addition is 'undercover bodyguards', such as people that stay out of sight until they're called upon or needed. Maybe cost a bit more money, but would not count on your profile and it could cause confusion amongst the shooters. Then again, all they'd have to do would be shoot you until there is nothing left to kill and have it work all the same, but just thought I could throw the idea out there.

Give a lil bone, a lil snack. A tasty little snack. Mmm.

Report Post Tip

I think maybe this needs moving to the suggestions forum.

Report Post Tip

I agree that it doesn't go with the theme, but I think it serves a greater good. Some people make it a point of having as high a score as possible, to shoy "loyalty to MR". I know it's an OOC concept, but I like the fact that there is some mild form of peer pressure into helping the game we all love so much.

Report Post Tip

Psycho, I actually quite like your idea. I think you should put some more thought into, thrown in Pro's and Con's and stick it in the suggestions forum for people to discuss.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Vote score
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL