Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 07:57:12
Page:  1 
He Had To Cut Ties From All The Lies. Started by: ThirdSun on Jan 15, '12 20:01

<~MafiaReturns> SUICIDE: Jumper (Gangster) - None

I wish he could've stepped back from that ledge, my friend.

Pay your respects: here

Report Post Tip

Apparently, he did not want to see me again...so I guess I can understand (x3)

Report Post Tip

Now he can put the past away...

Report Post Tip

dun nuh duh nuh duhnuh dun da dun

Report Post Tip

Anyway you can catch up the general public with the relevance of this? Otherwise, this might have been better suited as a private conversation?

Report Post Tip

Apologies. Just found this humourous. Nice repreive from the contstant flow of negativity in these streets.

Report Post Tip

I'm sure it was hilarious, but you know that "inside jokes" are called that way for a reason. I'd be more than happy to share a laugh with you if you tell me what's funny about this...

Report Post Tip

It's not really an inside joke. It's more of a pop culture reference. Some people will get it and others won't. I was going to explain the reference but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Report Post Tip

LOL! Pop culture in 60 years from now.... ;)

Report Post Tip

'Nice reprieve from the constant negativity in these streets' ?

Considering the multitude of well thought out discussions and debates, I'd say this is the most negative thing I can see in the streets at the moment.

Report Post Tip

Let's take a break from talking about wars, rebuilding & all that and just laugh at something humourous.

Report Post Tip

Fantastic. More pointless rubbish being thrown about the streets.

Report Post Tip

Haha, that is pretty good. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and thus brightening my day.

Report Post Tip

I have to agree with ThirdSun, why does the streets all have to be about business. I remember along time ago, my Great Grandpapy told me of times when people would have street parties, where the concept was nothing more then those from all families and cities would get together to do nothing more than drink and celebrate for reasons of nothing more than moral. Nowa days it seems the closes thing you can find to that is a somewhat decent card game.

Btw, there is something wrong with this conversation as some say it doesn't belong, I hope maybe they will one day understand. :p

Report Post Tip

I am in agreement with tnaryT and the streets have most definitely changed over the past years but if this is rubbish that WACK! the thread. I assumed the public would be interested in something a tad more colourful and interesting. We had a laugh in the coffee shop and I took it to the streets. A thousand apologies and I won't continue on this.

Report Post Tip

I tend to agree with ThirdSun here.   Without trying to turn this light hearted thread into a debate I see nothing wrong with people posting non-serious, non-relevant bulletins.   While this is sure to upset some people, I personally think we need a reprieve from the talks of death and the problems of our world sometimes.  Drawing attention to an ironic, amusing event should certainly not be met with this much hostility.

RIP Jumper, everyone's got to face down their demons

Report Post Tip

I don't this it is so much the thread topic but where the thread is. It might be more appropriate in a different section of the forums. But that is only my thought on this.

Report Post Tip

Everyone's got to face down the demons! So maybe today, we could just put the past away?

Report Post Tip

Speaking of putting the past away, Steve... Smiles

Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: He Had To Cut Ties From All The Lies.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL