Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:47:50
Page:  1 
GAME CHANGE: BG Cap adjusted Started by: Squishy on Jan 24, '12 14:42

We have reviewed the BG cap and have lowered it to better mesh with the current stats. We will review this again after any other large events or, around this date on a monthly basis.

Report Post Tip

Please keep doing so, the inflation of BG's is ridiculous.

Report Post Tip

Thats the whole point in this Jessie, hence the part at the end;

"We will review this again after any other large events or, around this date on a monthly basis."

Report Post Tip

Your so right Animal! Sorry I hadn't read that part! o.O

Report Post Tip

I just cant get my head around how little the BG's do for you. I mean seeing a dead guy who is IWP should not die so easily. Why is there like no health bar where instead of been either dead or alive you could maybe get a major wound or something and have to hide out for a bit. Just saying like as BG's in my eyes dont do a great deal...

Report Post Tip

rofl. How little they do for you? They do plenty, and much much more. IWP never die "easily." It takes a long time to train a gun to the point where it 'appears' easy.

Report Post Tip

Each to there own opinion I suppose in this case

Report Post Tip

Altho I dont agree it is easy to kill someone IWP, It is however to easy for people to be able to get into the position to be IWP.

I firmly believe there should be a delay on how many you can buy at a time, Maybe 5 every three days?

Without the option to demote to make them cheaper it would seriously change the game...

I do see it having the effect of less people donating as they wouldnt be able to buy a bucket load at once, But it would make it fairer on people that cannot afford to donate.

Report Post Tip

Mascarano, I too have to believe it's not that easy to kill an IWP.

Just compare the amount of work needed to achieve either status, either IWP or a person capable of killing IWP. Nobody should be out of reach. If not, just imagine a scenario where somebody has enough BGs that nobody can kill him. Or just imagine anybody with any type of BGs and imagine how many kills would you need to be able to kill such a character.

If you actually stopped to think about those numbers, and furthermore, if you actually came up with them, then we basically all agree on the main concept. We may just differ on the numbers.

Report Post Tip

I do actually wonder Mascarano do you actually understand either the function of BGs, the work it takes to kill someone who is IWP, or even how a BG works?

The comments you make here smack of naivety.

To kill someone who is IWP takes a considerable amount of time to work the BG numbers down so that someone can be confident of hitting them.

Over the history of this reset of MR there has been fewer than 10 guns who could go out and hit anyone they wanted, now consider the workload gone into those guns and the length of time they had to stay alive to be able to hit them. We are talking accounts which live longer than one year or put in the effort to race for 10 IAs a day.

Talking of Bodyguards, each has his own health pool and require training, the cost of training an IWP persons BG is extremely expensive over 100 BGs at 12000 a HP. That's $6,000,000 needed every five days to keep them alive, a phenomenal sum of money.

Further more the game has as I understand it a manual script that is run either monthly or when a major event (Big gun dying) happens that checks the chances of existing guns hitting the BGs and adjusts the useful cap of BGs accordingly this is to ensure people CAN NOT buy their way out of sight of existing guns.

Report Post Tip

Well it seems I do not know this ins and outs of BG's. I thank you Romeo to giving me more of an insight as BG's has alwats been a weaker side to my game face....Happy to know someone out there knows a better concept than I.

Report Post Tip

Can't kill an IWP?

Wave their bodyguards. 

Kills for everybody!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: BG Cap adjusted
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL