Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 22:26:10
Page:  1 
Real mafia familias Started by: Dutch on Feb 04, '12 17:04

real mafia families are not freinds what has happened to this game its spose to be someone talks shit u wack um and u always trying to wack the other bosses make it fun again start fighting actually use them guns u all been just practicing with at the shooting range so there just gona be peace in mafia how lame

Report Post Tip

"Those lungs, you really have some good ones to say all that at once! Yet, my question is what is 'u' and 'um'?"

Clarity stood there a bit confused as she was trying to figure it out.

Report Post Tip

u= you um = wtf

Report Post Tip

Now this is in OOC let's answer it properly. Even if it did take a massive breath to just to read it aloud. ;-)

You start by saying real mafia families are not friends. Look in front of you... What do you see? A dimly lit bar, sitting around a poker table with other ranker mafia members? Guns on the table and massive cubans in their mouths? Talking about your next power play or who you're going to extort next?

No?

I see a computer monitor, a keyboard and a mouse. As much as I am all for keeping as much realism as possible in the game I think the community itself takes president over all else. The ability to make actual friends, keep in touch and up to date with friends daily happenings all while having fun playing a game together. That's what this place is about for me.

Not deciding which Boss I am going to take down and then move on the other and the other and the next one after that. I don't know about you, but I find it more fun to build a character that can actually do something than just having a free for all. Not being able to last more than 10 days, because that's what will happen you know.

Report Post Tip

I am in full agreement with PoisonousJelly. This guy is a complete idiot. 

Report Post Tip

if it was that easy to overthrow established families everyone would do it.  As recent weeks have shown, just because you get rid of one city, doesnt mean another city is going to sit idly by as it happens

Report Post Tip

I agree... I mean if it comes down to it ill shoot my mates but they know as well as i do if they shot me its all in good fun and part of the game... But this game thrives when theres peace. I guess it sorta takes the ability to make chums to enjoy this game.

Report Post Tip

Dutch, you must have just hopped off the boat and not been around for the last month

There has been plenty of killing as of late. At some point you must step back and take the time to rebuild. Without growth we stagnate.

Report Post Tip

Part of the beauty of this game is to be able to quietly build your character until the day that your skills are tested. With constant warring we wouldn't be able to build a reputation. I like action just as much as the next if not more. But I like the feeling of not knowing whats about to happen next a little better,

Report Post Tip

You no i hate to say but when I play the game I see the same thing as PoisonousJelly and also with _Sneaker there has been more than plenty killing thers been wayy too much

Report Post Tip

PoisonousJelly I hope that doesn't mean stealing your fort is out of the question...

Report Post Tip

Stealing my Fort is never out of the question!!!

Report Post Tip

If you want to go blazing your gun around at the rival mob bosses then be my guest. In this community and even back in real life... You will be killed yourself. You're not Tony Montana or some guy out of Mafia II. Take a closer look, violence is going on nearly every second of this game. It may not necessarily be people being perforated with lead, but it's as close as you're gonna' get.

Report Post Tip

constant waring > letting accounts live for two years while they build super cannons and 400 bgs

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Real mafia familias
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL