Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 19:37:25
Page:  1 
GAME BUG: Drug units on mobile versus desktop Started by: Squishy on Feb 07, '12 17:55

The mobile version of the game uses the M2 backend when it comes to drug unit math which is on a slightly different scale than the desktop use. There are cases where the units may be slightly different. When you are on one and switch to the other, it will reset your units to whatever the current version you are on, meaning you may get a "Rumor has it you fucked up, you only have 31 units" message when switching.

This does not hurt your account, this is just the slight difference between how we do the math on m2 versus m1.

This will be corrected soon, shortly after our vday competition.

Report Post Tip

Random question since M2 was mentioned - I remember like 3-4 months ago a few people played the M2 version but were told it was unstable and we could use it at our own risk etc. Are people still playing it or is it just still being tested?? (Ive never seen it other than the facebook screen shot a while ago so I don't know much about it) and actually I just logged into the m2 version and wow real different/cool! Just curious whats going on with it and stuff

Report Post Tip

I used it back then Striphe and didn't find any problems, if I recall it was just a case of it not being ready for all the users at the time, but was perfectly safe for a small bunch.

I prefer our grey screen though so reverted back pretty quickly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: GAME BUG: Drug units on mobile versus desktop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL