Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 20:21:50
Page:  1 
Graverobbing Started by: MistyMountainHop on Feb 08, '12 16:17

How much does graverobbing get you?

Does the person's wealth have any effect?

Report Post Tip

I believe $15,000

Report Post Tip

Thanks, doesn't seem worth it!

Are there any negative effects?

Report Post Tip

It gives you XP, and allows you to grab some cash while you're at it. There are other benifits too it, but thats for you all to figure out.

Report Post Tip

I don't see any point to grave robbing it gets ya barely anything.

Report Post Tip

"There are other benifits too it, but thats for you all to figure out"

Ive never really considered that.. but maybe it does increase like stealth or some shit when you do it??

Random question if anyone knows - Do different petty crimes do different things? As I constantly change up my petty crimes in hopes it does and its not just the biggest crime gives the most $ and points and thats it.

Report Post Tip

Different petty crimes work only for newcomers to build up XP until they can achieve the bigger petties. And for the achievements.

The cash the deceased had on hand influences how much you get when you rob the grave. And 15k, when you consider PP only gives you a max of 5k and that any petty or felony gives you barely around 1k, it hardly seems "barely anything".

Of course if you rob the grave of a poor person you'll get only $500. And yes, that is "barely anything".

Report Post Tip

Also, only those under the rank of Made Man can Rob a grave, people of Made status are above such tasks. So if you want to do it, be sure to get doing it before you earn your button.

Report Post Tip

Its a good way to use your resources I say, at the lower levels unless you have the WACK answers, then you will be better off then trying to shoot people so early game.  Of course thats just my theory.

Report Post Tip

The one feature here thats more meaningless than V-Day. Thats about the best way to sum it up.

Report Post Tip

hahaha thanks Fozzy.. I was wondering why I couldnt, as it was telling me it wasnt worth my time etc :) thanks for the tip about rank

Report Post Tip

Eternal Goomba, just because you might not make use of it, doesn't make it meaningless. There are many users that enjoy robbing the dead. As Riggins alluded to, there may be benefits that many people are as yet unaware of...

Report Post Tip

Oh, where's the one liner negativity police when you need it... :(

Report Post Tip

I actually used grave robbing to help generate extra cash before hitting gangster. Great feature in my opinion, gives you something more to do and up to 15k extra before the 24 hours that it takes to open up more of the game. Win win.  :D

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Graverobbing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL