Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 05:18:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
ThirdSun has something to say. Started by: ThirdSun on Feb 12, '12 03:27

Again, allow me to explain your mistakes in the hopes you will learn from them.

Your father guilty or not took the fall for what happened to a NY Family.

When you decided to show your face in this world you choose to take on his past. In doing so there are only a few options you have;

1) Accpet what your father did and admit it, own his mistakes and show you are a better person for them

or

2) Prove your father was framed. Lead those who still hold ill will of his actions to the truth.

Now if you are not willing to deal with the issues your father created then why bring the past up? Let it go. Build yourself a new and better bloodline. Allow Superbee to rot with the fishes and wash your hands of the dirty past.

I do not care who your father is Thirdsun, I judge you for the conversations we have already had. You want to make peace, you know where to find me in the coffee shops.

Report Post Tip

How can I forget the past when people like yourself consistently remind me of it?

Welcome to the world in which my bloodline has lived for quite some time. As a few of my bloodlines friends have suggested you either need to shrug it off or it will keep coming back to bite you in the ass. Carry on with what it is you want to accomplish. Whether thats creating a new legacy and let coffee shop irritations go or continue to allow people the pleasure of gettiing a rise out of you.

I learned the hard way that the best way was to shrug it off. As hard as it can be at times.

Report Post Tip

Very good points indeed. I am off to the coffeeshops in search of Dutch_Man. Thank you Senka. I will trust in your words.

Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

So I guess now I fall under what Abel was sharing about here. I have an old bloodline.. am I now responsible for the actions of Superbee many moons ago? Thoughts?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: ThirdSun has something to say.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL