Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:06:59
Page:  1 
The verge of an upcoming war. Started by: ThirdSun on Feb 16, '12 03:06

ThirdSun walks back from his HQ after overhearing some top secret information....

Ladies & Gentlemen,

We on the verge of seeing an epic war. One that may change the outcome of this thing of ours for a very long time. I don't know what sort of state our cities will be in at the end of it. I don't know how many innocent casualties will be claimed. This is serious and this is important. We all need to hire more bodyguards and increase our wits because at any moment we are awaiting a prominent crew to engauge in total bloodshed. Xiphos came here proclaiming a threat from Delaware City a few weeks ago and we thought this was the problem... my friends, Xiphos was wrong in this one occasion. TylerDurden and his crew have been annihilated over the last 12 hours and little did we know... he was an auth from WebSpider. HelpDesk has heard the news and they are currently bringing this to the attention of their Godfather, WebSpider. WebSpider seeks revenge on those involved on the attack on Godfather TylerDurden. We must all make sure we find WebSpider and remove the threat as soon as possible. I live in daily fear of the day when HelpDesk will rain down upon us their iron fist and smash us all to bits. In vulnerable times like these... we cannot take any chances. Please be aware that anytime WebSpider is online... we are not safe. 

I tried to eliminate the threat earlier...

Feb 15, '12 15:53
You wacked back on WebSpider.

I failed... it's a matter of time before HelpDesk attacks back.

Goodbye my friends... I wish you better luck.

-ThirdSun-

Report Post Tip
Feb 16, '12 03:09 WebSpider has attempted to Wack you!

To: ThirdSun
Sent: Feb 16, '12 03:10
Subject: 

A voice from the heavens rings out

"Foolish mortal, you know not what you have unleashed upon yourself this day"

Report Post Tip

and.... Then Chicago was burned to the ground, on unrelated reasons.

Report Post Tip

Cool story brah

Report Post Tip

Arse laughs at SpaceCowboys quote.

Report Post Tip

Did this actually happen?

I didnt think you could even shoot at WS... i swear my pappy tried it years ago and it wouldnt even let him.. lol

Report Post Tip

Only one real way to find out High-Society; but I wouldn't advise people to try. The Gods don't take kindly to being attacked!

Report Post Tip

Were i not so old and could run faster, i might consider it dear Fozzy. But, i don't move like i used to! hahaha

Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The verge of an upcoming war.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL