Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:01:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
An Open Letter To Stamina Started by: ThirdSun- on Feb 16, '12 15:45

when roman and premeir ruled they cared about their members as far as i know i ch like 50% of people was iwp, in premeirs city 3 out of 4 leaders were iwp.

Donnie you are absolutely right here.  Roman and Premier did have a shit ton of city members well protected but I don't think it's a matter of "caring" as you put it.  It was more the length of time they had to build up their city and resources and wanting to surround themselves with well protected people.  This world has seen a lot of war since the fall of Roman and Premier and it takes time and stability to get ones city to the spot they had theirs.  I don't think for one second any leader out there that if they had the resources wouldn't have themselves and their key people protected to the hilt.

Report Post Tip

John listens to what the young associate from his city is saying and shakes his head in disbelief...

Mr Brasco, you are perfectly entitled to have your own opinion as is every man, woman and child here... However, in coming out here in the middle of the street and shouting it to every passer by, you have crossed the line! Showing respect is a cardinal rule in our way of life, and you damned well know that! These men and women in charge have worked hard, and tirelessly to earn their positions in this place, whether you believe it or not! Behaviour like this is not tolerated in this "thing of ours", and certainly not in this city. I hope the future generations of your bloodline will learn from what I'm about to do...

John approaches the now sobbing man and leads him down a nearby alleyway... From the street a single gunshot is heard and Mr. Brasco is never seen again...

Report Post Tip

Yes you can say Stamina is a tyrant dictator or bully but does it make it true no it doesn't ! As long as I no Stamina has always considered how it will affect the others in our world and he always talks to other upper structure members before making rash decisions. And I personally think that this needed to be done that they should leave Chicago destroyed for a while and work on build up Los Angeles it is always over looked and needs a chance to shine ! this is my opinion on the matter

Report Post Tip

Could I ask ThirdSun...

What is it that makes your lineage such imbeciles?

Inbreeding?

Drugs?

I'd love to know how you type, let alone spell words correctly and although you are sometimes mildly amusing I still feel sad... sad because you are wasting other people's oxygen.

Report Post Tip
Gent watches the man beeing talked down by Countdown and dragged away by the cops. Seems like this young man is going to learn things the hard way!
Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Open Letter To Stamina
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL