Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 05:20:29
Page:  1 
Death of Clyde Started by: ThirdSun- on Feb 16, '12 16:23

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Last night in Chicago's war - my father, ThirdSun - took it upon himself to demote -DivaDeLosMuertos- to below Made Man in order to save her life. Clyde's family acting on Godfather Stamina's orders took her in not knowing that she had been demoted. His family was not included in the original war.  He had no running roster of who was made and who wasn't. My father demoted her to protect her. Clyde then received a message from New Orleans instructing him to kill her. Prior to this message, I told her to leave the family and stand alongside me as I went down. 

-DivaDeLosMuertos- did not fire one shot throughout the entire war. Why was Clyde killed for what could've been fixed by a simple reprimand?

It turns out he was backstabbed by Senka acting on her own intiative in Technical's absence. This person is now being granted an auth? Somebody who ran to other city heads asking for a fellow city crew leader's death for a mishap that wasn't his fault is now being rewarded with her own crew?

This is madness. I shake my head sadly at those that choose to look for loyalty and honor in a crew leader that backstabbed a fellow crew leader in her own city for a no good reason and now she banks off his death.

RIP Clyde & BoardwalkEmpire

You both died for no reason.

Report Post Tip

demoting someone to save their life is prehaps the single dumbest thing ive ever heard someone say. you really should think things over before you spout off at the mouth

Report Post Tip

Oh I know... my father made a mistake. He got killed and so did she... but why Clyde?

Report Post Tip

Ahhh. You all need to rot in hell

Report Post Tip

Some people sure cry a lot..bad things happen and sometimes you just need to step back, be quiet and earn your stripes instead of feel so entitled and like they have earned the right to tell the rest of us how things go...kid give it a year or two and maybe then you will have the experience and knowledge to be a proper mafioso..and not a loud mouthed fool.

Report Post Tip

I dont even care about what happened during that night with my father no more. Id really like people to stop adding in this convo. The whole story aint here, its a shame. But what can you do. Thanks Third, brother but I dont need this drama to be honest.

walks away from the streets

Report Post Tip

I think -Clyde has hit the nail on the head. Nothing we say or do is going to bring our father's back, and being bitter about it is only ruining our lives, and their memory. It is best to just move on and forget about it, as best we can.

Report Post Tip

I think someone just likes the attention that or he enjoys typing alot, get over it already whats done is done, Clyde is not out here moaning so why are you?

Report Post Tip

Eh, give the guy a rest.. -ThirdSun isnt whinning or complaining.. Just look for an explanation, as everyone is.. Why dont people ever come to these streets to say good things to people? Other then,

Saying, learn how this thing works.. Loud mouth.. Funny thing is, i didnt see anything disrespectful comming from -Thirdsun. Atleast you can do, is leave the comments at the door Fellas..

Report Post Tip

"Jesus man. How many thing are you going to complain about? Your father died. It happens! Business matter gone wrong, just about like how every other war happens. I don't get the point of all these discussions. The God Father has spoke on what he has wanted to. And quite frankly, everything that will be asked after that is family business and no one elses business. Instead of coming to the streets and complaining about how it all when so so wrong, contact people and find out. I will never understand why people come here to beg and beg for someone to see their point. Trust me, I am sure there are people who do and people who don't. I admire you trying to take up for someone rather then yourself, but this is our corrupt world we all live in. Take one on the chin and continue forward."

Cory smiled as he started his way down the road.

" Learn a lesson. Obviously the ones you were close to had to suffer also. Just like I would expect from anyone."

Report Post Tip

VERY NICE!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Death of Clyde
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL