Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 18:13:24
Page:  1 
cruising with -iceman- story Started by: jeff3829 on Feb 17, '12 17:39

Eating corn wit youuuu GIIIIRRRRL

jeff3829 steps out and gets read to be the best mobster in the world. he and his best friend -iceman- are in the car on the way to do the next post office and then -iceman- says "yo jeff3829 i like your suit" so i said back to him today that i lke his suit too.

we keep on going to the post office and then they attack us at the car today so i shoot back and -iceman- goes for his gun and shoots back and they win the shootout

-iceman- goes what next?

nmow you finish the story... lets do this roll playing

Report Post Tip

okay so jeff3829 and -iceman- get to the post office and shoot it up ant tkae lots of money and -iceman- says hey give me some and the jeff3829 says no so they start fighting and all the mafia mobster come and watch the fight between the 2 best mobsters out everybody cheers for jeff3829 and then -iceman- go and grabs his gun and shoots somebody and they all go ::::::::::

now start it up i even helped u all with TWO posts

Report Post Tip

Johnny slowly steps up to both men and pulls out a stuff rabbit. He then quickly pulls out a gun and places it at the head of the bunny and begins screaming

Gimme the money or the bunny gets it! Capiche!!!!

They hand Johnny the money and he jumps in their transportation. He takes off laughing devilishly. He notices them Iceman and Jeff chasing after him

Report Post Tip

jeff3829 tells johnnytinkletops to give me back the money and shoots his gun and kills him and -iceman- laughs too

Report Post Tip

the -ICEMAN-concludes he is there to help out...good people

Report Post Tip

Johnny faking his death waits for both men to turn around. As they slowly walk away laughing he smiles. As what they believe is the money they are walking away with, is actually a bag of diapers. As they turn the corner out of sight Johnny gets back up holding his shoulder where the gunshot is

He grabs a bag from under the seat of the car and walks off into the sunset, cash in hand

Report Post Tip

jeff3829 and -iceman- steal all the money and run away after jonnytinkletops and beat him up for the money he has and then win

Report Post Tip

Johnny reads the paper the next morning and see some young guy laying on the ground on the front page.

Poor Sobs...they killed the wrong man

Johnny was happy to be alive, glad they killed JohnnyTwinkletops and not him

Report Post Tip

Rispettare see's this gun fight and notices Johnny hauling off with the real money.

Johnny!!!

Rispettare shouts as he walks the sun set..

As Johhny turns around he notices a gun in his face, "You didnt think they hand another inside guy did ya!! Now hand over the real doe."

Johnny then hands the money to Rispettare as a he runs to the train station.

Report Post Tip

Z takes a whiz.

Report Post Tip

Clyde then notices Z taking a big whiz by the train station. Clyde then runs around him and hops on the train following Rispettare

Clyde then thinks to himself I hope he didn't see me I got to get that cash. I can surly use the money.

Clyde then slowly moves through the train carts and sits behind him. He awaits for him to get off the next stop to rob him for the bag of doe.

Report Post Tip

Puts on his robe and wizards hat...

Oh shit, wrong story. My bad.

Report Post Tip

out of darkness---a man and trench coat appears down a lightly lit alley---the -ICEMAN- walks with action ready as he heres foot steps approaching---he draws shotgun and levels the varmits.... thats how it's done he speaks...

Report Post Tip

Best thread of all time.

Rest well, Corn god.

Report Post Tip

Johnny calls out to jeff using the secret code

Eating corn wit youuuu GIIIIRRRRL

Realizes there is no more corn

Damn where is he

Report Post Tip

i made this long time ago

Report Post Tip

And so it began...

Report Post Tip

I was johnnytwinkletoes ahahahahahah

Report Post Tip

i was jeff3829

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: cruising with -iceman- story
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL