Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:23
Page:  1 
Calling All Mafioso's Or Whoever You Are Started by: Clinton_Sparks on Mar 01, '12 02:02

* Grabs his soap box and slams er down on the street *

omiting from this douchebag so called Clinton Sparks yeah he don't care,what does he care for is nothing cause he's not asking for it.He looks upon "new faces in the crowd and doesn't notice a damn soul"

"You know young cats and dogs I see where you are and what you have accomplished, which is wonderful in your world which is great in this mafioso world" or so you think. Man I read the streets and holy crap

we have a malfuction of how you really are. Take a look yourself and ask yourself and look in the mirror " who am I and what is my purpose in here ? why am I a mafioso? why do I belong here? " Man I have dug deep over the years

playing this game,but it's not a game it's a retreat from reality and realism in the world of mafia. It takes you into your character and grows in this "thing of ours" oh yes I know how it works cause I have worked for it so many times

To many players I mean (lives) take this world for granted and "know the right people " To move up the wrong way. Use caution but hey what do I know I'm just a gangster... It's your life do as you please.

* steps off,spitting a big fresh one on the street* 

Report Post Tip

Not a game. this is the life we live so respect it

Begone with yourlive sir.

Report Post Tip

I thought the Monkeys had destroyed all the soap boxes?! I must know where you found that Box!!!

The lives of the world depend on it!!!

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI put his hands slightly above his shoulders and slowly walks towards the crazed man,

It's alright, you clearly had no idea what you were doing. Just hand me the box, and no one has to get hurt.

WhereWasI notices a monkey running at the box, pulls a banana out of his pocket and throws it at Fozzie. The monkey tackles Fozzie, and WhereWasI turns back towards the young man,

Quickly, destroy the box while you can and run! When I say run, I mean don't stop until you hit Canada. These muderous monkeys really hate those boxes.

Report Post Tip

Not a game. this is the life we live so respect it

Begone with yourlive sir.

Looks like someone needs OOC'itis.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Calling All Mafioso's Or Whoever You Are
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL