Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:53:01
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Cruel - Today we lost one of our own. Started by: Squishy on Mar 16, '12 01:14

Rest in Pease Cruel. You didnt deserve to die like this. You were a good guy. You were one of the few who helped me get to my feet when I first came here. Will never forget that. Thank you my friend. RIP

Report Post Tip
My thoughts were with Dean tonight and I came across a fundraising page for a memorial for him.

It's been nearly 2 and a half years and it's still mad to think he's no longer with us.

http://neverforget.tributefunds.com/funds/dean-rathbone/

The fund aims to raise £10,000 and it will go towards The Royal British Legion in Deans name. The British Legion supports service men and women as well as their families at their times of need.

It's a good cause and if you knew Dean and you don't have the cash to spare, why not leave a little message on his page. I think it would be great for the family to know he's still in all our thoughts and prayers.

God rest his soul.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Can't believe it's been 2 years the day pal. Still think about you often. Me and the rest of the lads really miss you bro, rest well.

Love always 

Report Post Tip

And i can't type, I meant to hit the 3. That's right, i'm still as useless as i always was :P 

Report Post Tip
Ahh Cruel, sad to see you go. You were one of my oldest crew leaders. I learned a lot from you.

RIP Cruel
Report Post Tip
Its been 3 years. My thoughts were with you today bro, miss you man.
Report Post Tip

=''(  miss you buddy. 

Report Post Tip
6 years ago today we lost a hell of a player and a true gentleman
Rip deano not a day goes by on Mr I don't wish you were still here showing us how it's done
Report Post Tip

Caspain couldnt of put it any better myself

RIP Deano you was a true gent i hope they have something like mr up there for ya so you dont get to board RIP your missed by meny

Report Post Tip

I dont know how, but this is the first i've noticed his sister put AVFC between his names. I wonder if he actually had that added, was just the kind of thing he'd actually go out and legally change for lolz.

RIP Cruel, seems like way more than 6 years ago that we lost you. Thanks for the memories lad

Report Post Tip

RIP,  Never forget the good times.  we cherish the moments that we experience, Stay Gold 

Report Post Tip

Though I am unsure if I ran into you here or not, rest in peace!

Report Post Tip

Never fun whens uch things happens, really hope every one around him having so good time they can despite this bad thing happened.

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace. Dean aka  Slick_Rick as I know you. I offer up prayers to your family and friends in their time of sorrow. We been around the block and I will never forget you. Thanks for checking out this world.

Report Post Tip

Rip cruel

I m very sad to see this,you were awesome person

I hope you are at better place now,God always takes the best of us to be with him

you will stay in our hearts forever <3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Cruel - Today we lost one of our own.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL