Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 19:28:41
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
A long time ago in Mafia history. Started by: Viazzi on May 22, '12 21:44

Izzy was my first CL, I loved Miguel, I eventually hated STAE but only cause he turned into a tyrant and Prem shanked me all the time because Pallida hated me. Boom. 

Report Post Tip

I doubt some of this story.

Report Post Tip

Izzy find landucci and bring him back. He was one of only like 3 IP addresses where he lived.

Report Post Tip
Mrcorleone was my first CL. Or was it doncorleone? I don't remember :/
Report Post Tip

I remember 1041

Report Post Tip

My first CL was MickeyCohen. Then moved onto others; SteelDawn, SecretAgent, Punisher. Was a blast.

Report Post Tip

All this oldtimer business and no love for Dobles.

Report Post Tip
She was authed my first crew so I'll always be grateful but the lack of love for dobbles is simple, she died as maverick and the next day or so she hopped on her dupe account and started a new crew. It's been 14 years but it still bugs me to this day that a cl would carry backup dupes.
Report Post Tip

I remember every single one of those old timers...I just cant remember who *I* am!

Report Post Tip

That was the Devil_In_Disguise account. JimmyTheCleaner took the shot.

I always looked at it the same as the deal with Fidato. Being naive at the time I thought everybody had dupes, and CL's let their Hands have access to their accounts. Some got caught. Obviously my perception then is different than now.

My question is: Who was the greatest #trivia player of all time, and why is it Wintermute.

Report Post Tip

Did not expect to look through this thread and be hit with a wall of nostalgia. I was around for the LazyBoy, RF era but only ever played intermittently. Anyone remember Lopecci? Or VincentGambino a little later on? Those were the periods where I learned how to play a bit more and hung around longer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A long time ago in Mafia history.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL