Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 17:32:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
A quick way to make 100+ credits! Started by: Wicked on Jul 21, '12 04:38

Hello everyone, I am Wicked.

Pointing to her left

This is my partner in crime, Malicious.

Together we are the owners of WickedlyMalicious Poker. As most of you might have noticed by now poker has been back up and running. Not only is it back but it is now able to be available to you 24/7, thanks to Izzy for allowing us to use his server.

We would like to have a grand opening event and invite each and every one of you to join us. We will be holding a tournament to which the buy in will be 10 credits. The game will be held Saturday 7/28 at 00:30 MR time. We will be able to hold up to 1000 people so don't worry about there not being enough room. If you would like to join the game please mail me or Malicious and let us know. There will be a deadline for registration which will be, 7/27 20:00 MR time. We will also need your buy in of 10 credits at that time, you can send them to Malicious. After we have all of the entries we will then announce here how many players we have and what the payouts will be. The game will start PROMPTLY at 00:30 on Saturday 7/28 so make sure to get into the room and registered before that.

Here is the link to the poker table:

http://stdwars.com:8087/?SitePassword=mr

You can also join us anytime in IRC at #poker.

If you have not created an account already make sure to do so prior to the game. If you have
any questions please feel free to mail myself or Malicious.

Hope to see a lot of the regulars and new faces also!

As a special bonus, Izzy said he would throw in 2 credits per person playing. That
means if we get 10 people he will throw in 20 credits.

Call a buddy bring a friend but don't you dare miss this!!!

Report Post Tip

As a special bonus, Izzy said he would throw in 2 credits per person playing. That
means if we get 10 people he will throw in 20 credits.

Report Post Tip

I don't think I made myself very clear in part of the announcement. There will be payouts for 1st, 2nd and 3rd at least! Depending on how many people we get we might even be able to extend that to 4th. So make sure and get your credits and sign up. This is going to make for one hell of a game!

Report Post Tip

Not prepared to pay 10 credits when current prices are too high for me to buy at I'm afraid.

Should you decide to run a "high rollers" event for game cash then count me in. Not really interested in the 250k ones that are frequently available.

Report Post Tip

10 credits is a very steep buy-in for those of us not willing to invest in buying credits with real cash and too poor in game to buy it with game money.

Report Post Tip

Aye mate, this is a High Roller event. Ten credits is not a major price to pay to win close to a 100 credits though.

Report Post Tip

for 7 days anyone can make enough money with drug runs and other stuff to buy 10 creds

Report Post Tip

I think a week is sufficient time to get some money together and buy enough credits to enter.

In the near future we will hold some more events, some for cash, others for credits. We will have all kinds of different buy in amounts.

This 10 credit game promises to be a fantastic game with a GREAT payout so if I was you I would start selling some drugs and working that market place :)

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Report Post Tip

Just to let everyone know the game is still going on as planned. If you would like to get in please mail Malicious and let him know so we can get you signed up!

Trust me you don't want to miss it!!

Report Post Tip

Just to give an update the pot is currently at 36 credits. That is right, 36 credits!!!!

Contact myself or Malicious to save yourself a spot, we would love to see you there.

Report Post Tip

UPDATE: The current pot for Saturday's tournament is 70 credits. Go visit the thread in OOC to get more information.

We actually believe it to be around 90 credits but a few people are still trying to get enough credits to enter.

Report Post Tip

so can we still join 

i have 10 credits to waste :)

Report Post Tip

Yes we still have room and you can still get in the game.

Send credits to me Malicious and I will put your name down on the list.

Report Post Tip

UPDATE: The current pot for Saturday's tournament is 96 credits.

We are still taking names for the buy in, but be sure to mail me asap!

Report Post Tip

The pot is currently 132 credits for the big game.

It starts in less than an hour so if you want to play make sure to contact myself or Malicious.

Hope to see you there.

Report Post Tip

What a fantastic and nerve racking game!

The payout was:

1st: 153.6
2nd: 28.8
3rd: 10.0

Due to the fact that some people missed the game but wanted to play we are holding another tournament tomorrow. The buy in for this one will also be 10 credits. It will be held, 7/29 at 0:30 MR time. If you would like in please contact Malicious with your name and buy in. The pot is already at 80 credits!!!

Hope to see you there!

Report Post Tip

Wasn't able to get into this one but would definitely be interested if this is a success and you do it again.

Report Post Tip

Im up for another one as well if u decide to host another.

Report Post Tip

That is great to hear! They were both very intense games.

We are actually thinking of hosting a weekly 5 credit buy in game and then have the occasional 10 credit buy in. I will probably start a new thread once we get it all figured out.

We will also be hosting games for a chance to win a seat at one of the tournaments.

Keep a look out for the post that is soon to come.

I am glad you are all enjoying it as much as we do.

Report Post Tip

A weekly 5 credit game sounds great. I think there would be two or three times the people signing up.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: A quick way to make 100+ credits!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL